Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I have no clue what this has to do with anything. How did you dredge this obscure shit up?
    Fag guy works for fag radio station with fag owner. Says shit owner disagrees with. Gets fired.

It’s Yahoo. That’s Honda’s news source. That’s why his opinions are always so fucktarded.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,283
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    USMChawk said:

I have no clue what this has to do with anything. How did you dredge this obscure shit up?
    Fag guy works for fag radio station with fag owner. Says shit owner disagrees with. Gets fired.

It’s Yahoo. That’s Honda’s news source. That’s why his opinions are always so fucktarded.
    Yahoo on top of prexisting natural fucktardedness is really dangerous.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The mantra here on this board, from the dear leader (hi Derek!) and many others (for a list, look at the chins to your post). Is that the media is liberal and the owners of the media are liberal. Here's another example where the media clearly isn't liberal. A dude in the media got fired for telling the truth.

HTH but I know it won't.