Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anti Semitic HondoBros won’t read it

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Morning coffee and picking fights online to distract yourself from your own inner world?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Morning coffee and picking fights online to distract yourself from your own inner world?

You responded
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    At damones age, it's basically lunch now.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    Swaye said:

This article is funny as shit to me. The idiot author cracks me up.

He admits he is a gay, Jewish progressive. Then laments how all of his college calls him a racist now because he supports the state of Israel. You reap what you sow dumbass. Years and years of supporting progressive social justice nonsense and then you get butthurt when it gets turned around on you? Newsflash, in 5 more years the purity tests for SJW platforms in colleges will be twice as strict as they are now. Conform to the MOST extreme justice worldview or be forever ostracized.

It amuses me when progressives who pushed this bullshit find themselves on the outside looking in - going from an enforcer of litmus tests to a "victim" of it. I saw this coming years ago. You know how many good and faithful Communists from the revolution failed Stalins litmus tests and got gulaged later? Same shit, different era. Take all this SJW shit and shove it up your ass progressives.

When they eat their own it’s fun to watch.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

This article is funny as shit to me. The idiot author cracks me up.

He admits he is a gay, Jewish progressive. Then laments how all of his college calls him a racist now because he supports the state of Israel. You reap what you sow dumbass. Years and years of supporting progressive social justice nonsense and then you get butthurt when it gets turned around on you? Newsflash, in 5 more years the purity tests for SJW platforms in colleges will be twice as strict as they are now. Conform to the MOST extreme justice worldview or be forever ostracized.

It amuses me when progressives who pushed this bullshit find themselves on the outside looking in - going from an enforcer of litmus tests to a "victim" of it. I saw this coming years ago. You know how many good and faithful Communists from the revolution failed Stalins litmus tests and got gulaged later? Same shit, different era. Take all this SJW shit and shove it up your ass progressives.

The funny part is when white guys are SJWs. Like dude, you are literally the enemy to them.
    Straight black guys are next on the chopping block.