Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Puppy's Return

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Even as his biggest fan, I laughed out loud pretty hard at that.

It’s time to jump off the Pup wagon, Billy. You don’t wanna hitch yourself to a loser.
    Not too many like me here anyway. I stopped caring a few years ago to be honest.
    There was a point when you cared?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fuck the haters. He is a neutered, water down, sober version of what he once was, but PLSS is a legend.

"Nez Perce Johnny"

Laughing my fucking ass off
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pup’s feuds with everyone outside of Cockus have been boring. The living in HH, cuntless taunts really go to him because they were provably true. Pup’s insults were fresh and relevant then.

Yella gets Pup rattled. Bazey and J don’t care and just enjoy fucking with him.

Nothing like a row, Peter puffer to rattle Pup. I’m uniquely suited for the task.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

N

Pup’s feuds with everyone outside of Cockus have been boring. The living in HH, cuntless taunts really go to him because they were provably true. Pup’s insults were fresh and relevant then.

Yeah Pups feuds are lame. Its his takes on anal sex, the Olympics, strip clubs, drugs, and fishing that need more play.

He might be the worst football mind on the bored
    Might?
    Tequila still posts here
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Cockus was the cyber love of his life.