Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The End

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
You heard it here first.

Here's how it ends. Nancy steps the party back and this sham results in censure. She will realize this is political suicide for the party to send this case to the senate for trial and watch them bring on all sorts of characters the dems don't want to be under the spotlight. ( Joe, Hunter, Obama, etc )

How will she position it? "We know the republicans will play dirty partisan politics and we're going to stop at censure and do what's best for the country and let the people decide." Pin this shit. Of course, as is typical with the democrats, they are guilty of what they accuse the opposing party of actually doing.

This is how this chapter ends. Little does she know that the damage has been done, the faith has been compromised and the end of the book reads something like "Trump elected to 2nd term in a landslide."

Comments

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,014
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I actually kind of agree with this, if I thought Nancy could ever make a correct decision. But is seems she and her party are incapable of such things.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

You heard it here first.

Here's how it ends. Nancy steps the party back and this sham results in censure. She will realize this is political suicide for the party to send this case to the senate for trial and watch them bring on all sorts of characters the dems don't want to be under the spotlight. ( Joe, Hunter, Obama, etc )

How will she position it? "We know the republicans will play dirty partisan politics and we're going to stop at censure and do what's best for the country and let the people decide." Pin this shit. Of course, as is typical with the democrats, they are guilty of what they accuse the opposing party of actually doing.

This is how this chapter ends. Little does she know that the damage has been done, the faith has been compromised and the end of the book reads something like "Trump elected to 2nd term in a landslide."

Trump has 51 senate votes for a circus trial to subpoena Joe, Hunter, and Obama? That’s not what McConnell said this week.

Did you find the stone trial outcome as “interesting” as you anticipated. Flynn’s sentencing day is rapidly approaching as well.

Only mods can”pin” threads but no doubt I’ll keep tabs on this thread. Good luck the rest of the way!
  • Options
    Yeah Yeah Yeah. Pardons coming in 2nd term. Not surprised about Stone.

You heard it here first.

Trump has 51 senate votes for a circus trial to subpoena Joe, Hunter, and Obama? That’s not what McConnell said this week.

Did you find the stone trial outcome as “interesting” as you anticipated. Flynn’s sentencing day is rapidly approaching as well.

Only mods can”pin” threads but no doubt I’ll keep tabs on this thread. Good luck the rest of the way!
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Hey cirrhosis, you bored us to death with your lies and guarantee that Trump colluded with Russia. You lied like a dog for 2.5 years.

We all know that the democrats have no reason to impeach Trump but will because that is what 3rd world politicians do. Lets make a bet.
    If the Senate impeaches Trump I will leave and never have to put up you and hondo's lies again. If it doesn't happen, you disappear and crawl back into that slimy worm hole from which you came.

Are you willing to take that bet?
  • Options

Hey cirrhosis, you bored us to death with your lies and guarantee that Trump colluded with Russia. You lied like a dog for 2.5 years.

We all know that the democrats have no reason to impeach Trump but will because that is what 3rd world politicians do. Lets make a bet.
    If the Senate impeaches Trump I will leave and never have to put up you and hondo's lies again. If it doesn't happen, you disappear and crawl back into that slimy worm hole from which you came.

The senate doesn’t impeach. It either convicts or acquits. Everything else in your post is wrong too.

Why don’t you try this again when have any semblance of accuracy in support?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,283
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

The senate doesn’t impeach. It either convicts or acquits. Everything else in your post is wrong too.

Normally the Senate debates the house hearing but that's nitty possible in this instance since its a kangaroo chief. Senate will have have a trial and call witnesses.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Normally the Senate debates the house hearing but that's nitty possible in this instance since its a kangaroo chief. Senate will have have a trial and call witnesses.
    JFC
  • Options
    Trump’s agenda is dead. It died like a dog a long time ago. Impeachment is the only issue before Congress.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    The idea that trump has any political capital at all is a bigger joke than sledog.
    Health care delivery and health care finance?
    Immigration?
    Trade?
    Taxes?
    Entitlements reform?
    Infrastructure?
    You name it, trump is the weakest first term presidential in US history. He’s totally incapable of generating a consensus or compromise on anything because he’s a blithering fool.

The agenda is impeachment.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,917
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The idea that trump has any political capital at all is a bigger joke than sledog.
    Immigration?
    Trade?
    Taxes?
    Entitlements reform?
    Infrastructure?
    You name it, trump is the weakest first term presidential in US history. He’s totally incapable of generating a consensus or compromise on anything because he’s a blithering fool.

I'm only going to address the first one, because blithering fool. Today's headline:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/15/health/list-hospital-prices-trump.html

Of course Hondo is against this development because #aclockworkshill is gonna #clockworkshill.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Trump’s agenda is dead. It died like a dog a long time ago. Impeachment is the only issue before Congress.
    You seem to have a thing with dogs. I think you should take the @Bendintheriver bet. Two men enter, one man leaves.
  • Options
    I can easily link articles describing what he's done in most of those categories. You left a big one out, though. The Economy. And this is a big one because it's the biggest thing that will impact the 2020 election.

You can't win on a dumbass pipe-dream radical change plan that raises people's taxes when people are feeling great about the economy. Don't give me the horseshit argument about only the 1%'ers are benefitting. That's simply not true.

Immigration?
    Trade?
    Taxes?
    Entitlements reform?
    Infrastructure?

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,112
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I can easily link articles describing what he's done in most of those categories. You left a big one out, though. The Economy. And this is a big one because it's the biggest thing that will impact the 2020 election.

You can't win on a dumbass pipe-dream radical change plan that raises people's taxes when people are feeling great about the economy. Don't give me the horseshit argument about only the 1%'ers are benefitting. That's simply not true.

Immigration?
    Trade?
    Taxes?
    Entitlements reform?
    Infrastructure?

Ssshhh....that doesn't fit the narrative APAG loves that the middle of the bell curve doesn't matter when it comes to votes.

• Options
    Swaye said:

You seem to have a thing with dogs. I think you should take the @Bendintheriver bet. Two men enter, one man leaves.
    Holy smokes there Slim! I had a notion y’all trumptards liked the dog references given how often big ole Donny uses it himself. I thought y’all liked free speech too? I reckon I was wrong about all that.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,283
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Hopefully CD will put on clean tighty whities.