Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bold predictions

13»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

McDaniels goes #1 and wins NPOY.

Dawgs go to the F4.

6 guys will average 9 or more points.

Monday Night Merlot was crazy
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Bold prediction:

Literally none of these things happen.

This season is going to be very disappointing for fudgie. Butt pretty damn fun for most of the rest of the us.

F4 team. You can suck my dick when it happens and McDaniels is going #1.
    Right after you finish off the silverback.
    Lamelo’s probably going #1 tbh
    Wiseman
    If Wiseman can’t play the rest of the year tho?
    Wiseman is a 7’1” freak show with actual basketball skill. He’s going number one unless her gets aids
    Agree but the NBA is valuing wings and big guards right now.
    Was pretty unimpressed with wiseman tbh. Can’t score outside of 4 feet. Understand he’s younger so development is definitely a possibility, but as of right now he looks like hasheem thabeet
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

McDaniels goes #1 and wins NPOY.

Dawgs go to the F4.

6 guys will average 9 or more points.

Monday Night Merlot was crazy
    Acid is far out man
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Bold prediction:

This season is going to be very disappointing for fudgie. Butt pretty damn fun for most of the rest of the us.

Wiseman
    Wiseman is a 7’1” freak show with actual basketball skill. He’s going number one unless her gets aids
    Was pretty unimpressed with wiseman tbh. Can’t score outside of 4 feet. Understand he’s younger so development is definitely a possibility, but as of right now he looks like hasheem thabeet
    100%. I personally think Lamelo goes numero uno.
    ntxduck said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Bold prediction:

Wiseman
    Penny fucked up benching him with two fouls. He played scared after that.

He's better than he looked last night, has more of a midrange game too.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shenexon said:

My prediction: it’s going to be a fun year. Washington has a lot of talent and a good coach. This is a tournament team and the hot team at the end gets to the final 4. The Huskies will be competitive. It’s going to be a fun year.

I'm not having much fun yet.
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Shenexon said:

My prediction: it’s going to be a fun year. Washington has a lot of talent and a good coach. This is a tournament team and the hot team at the end gets to the final 4. The Huskies will be competitive. It’s going to be a fun year.

Agree. It’s hard to predict a final 4 team because of so many variables in the tournament. Hopefully they get a good seed and don’t have to play a bunch of really tough teams to get there.

We should get much better as the season progresses, but there will be a couple rough stretches. I agree with whoever said that Stewart needs to not clog the lane so much. McDaniels and Naz need that space.
    At risk of getting annoying I'm going to keep banging this drum.

You see it already when they go to their horns set and everything opens up. Once, or if, they go 4 out and let Stewart set the ball screen in PnR the offense will take off. Need some guys to step up as reliable spot up shooting options for them to do that (please God be Bey. With what he can bring defensively it would be HUGE if he could also fill that role on offense. Big time minutes if he does.) Until then they're gonna have Hameir set the screen on the wing, camp Stewart on the block, and we'll watch ugly, outdated, stagnant offense.
    dnc said:

Backpack, you go crazy when you like someone. I’m guessing McDaniels and you have exchanged DM’s. NPOY? I guarantee he won’t be.

I’ll be happy with 15 a game and All Pac 12.

No. I’m not saying it will happen at lol. Thus “bold”
    Might need to look up the definition of prediction. Modifying it with bold doesn’t make it mean something else, just means you acknowledge it’s not a popular opinion.
    Another word BTP uses while not knowing it's meaning.

Doog. Elite. Prediction. LOL
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2020
    My prediction is that Cohen blundered. Shine is quickly wearing off of her hires. Jimmy is make or break or she can also GTFO.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

My prediction is that Cohen blundered. Shine is quickly wearing off of her hires. Jimmy is make or break or she can also GTFO.

This

We may deserve @Cohen12 after all.

I've only seen McDaniels play once, and that was two years ago courtside at the Tacoma Dome. It was astonishing how quick off the dribble he was for a 6'9" guy.

It’s insane lol. He moves like he’s 6”2.
    Plays like it too.
    PurpleJ said:

Team plane crashes. Everybody dies.

Even J was too optimistic in this thread.
  • dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    dawgs206 said:

We won’t be good enough to have a player win NPOY. If we are better than I expect, Stewart is the more college ready player, but this is next level boldness.

Final 4? March Madness is such a crapshoot so why not. I worry about our 3-pt shooting, ball handling, and youth and think we’re likely one piece away.

I’d guess 4. Stewart, McDaniels, Green, Naz. Even Bey would need a huge jump to get to 9 a game. You have Battle as the 6th? I think he needs another year.

I get it... bold takes, just my 2 cents.

When I said one player away, I meant 4, but everything else is sorta on the right track (minus the final-4 talk).