Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

'Frauds': WSU coach Mike Leach tears into players after loss to Cal

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    He's in the wrong place if he plans to have a nuclear meltdown every time the Cuogs lose. Seriously, even an elite coach is going to have shitty seasons there.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Sounds like Leach is actively interviewing for one of the SEC job openings
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    I could see him going Vol Navy, rather easily. Pig Sooooey! Not so much.

He's in the wrong place if he plans to have a nuclear meltdown every time the Cuogs lose. Seriously, even an elite coach is going to have shitty seasons there.

It worked last year but isn’t this year. Cougs lost too many leaders on both sides of the ball. And after you hear the same shit for the 8th time since you’ve been in the program, the rant falls on deaf ears. Just like the timeouts to talk to the whole team do.

But it’s The unrelenting pilfering of assistants that has finally caught up to us? this year. The assistants are the ones doing the recruiting, And when they bolt for greener pastures, you end up losing guys that you really wanted and replacing them with guys that have Mtn West and WAC offers.

I’ll be more surprised if Leach is the coach in 2020 than not. If He truly has aspirations of going to a bigger school, the iron is still fairly warm for that. If he waits until after a 5-7 2020, it won’t ever happen.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Imagine caring about this, or anything cuog related
    salemcoog said:

It worked last year but isn’t this year. Cougs lost too many leaders on both sides of the ball. And after you hear the same shit for the 8th time since you’ve been in the program, the rant falls on deaf ears. Just like the timeouts to talk to the whole team do.

But it’s The unrelenting pilfering of assistants that has finally caught up to us? this year. The assistants are the ones doing the recruiting, And when they bolt for greener pastures, you end up losing guys that you really wanted and replacing them with guys that have Mtn West and WAC offers.

I’ll be more surprised if Leach is the coach in 2020 than not. If He truly has aspirations of going to a bigger school, the iron is still fairly warm for that. If he waits until after a 5-7 2020, it won’t ever happen.
    OKAY!!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,410 Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

Why do I get the feeling that the first game where all phases of the Huskies (offense, defense and special teams) play for the entire game will be against the Cougs.

Just like the 2006 Apple Cup? ;) <-----
    CaptainPJ said:

Imagine being a ballz/Passion level Doog that adds nothing but AIDS riddled baby batter to the board.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

alumni94 said:

Why do I get the feeling that the first game where all phases of the Huskies (offense, defense and special teams) play for the entire game will be against the Cougs.

Just like the 2006 Apple Cup? ;) <-----</p>
    I was think more like the 2000, 1991 or 1990 Apple Cups.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

CaptainPJ said:

Imagine being a ballz/Passion level Doog that adds nothing but AIDS riddled baby batter to the board.
    You've never added anything other than "poor cuog: Oregon stole our coaches," and "UW never coming back because last year's players were all Tim greats."

You've even said that UW/WSU would only ever compete for the conference once in a DECADE when the last 3 years the Apple Cup has decided the division and essentially the conference.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,410 Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

alumni94 said:

Just like the 2006 Apple Cup? ;) <-----</p>
    I was think more like the 2000, 1991 or 1990 Apple Cups.
    your comment doesn't make sense
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    salemcoog said:

Aren’t most of your players guys with MWC and Wav offers? I don’t remember you getting many guys with more than 1-2 other Pac 12 offers. I don’t follow Cuog recruiting very closely, but you get lowly rated guys that fit and try to coach them up.

I do agree that constant pilfering of assistants does take it’s toll. You aren’t always going to replace good coaches with good coaches. That’s true anywhere in the country.
    edited November 2019

salemcoog said:

Aren’t most of your players guys with MWC and Wav offers? I don’t remember you getting many guys with more than 1-2 other Pac 12 offers. I don’t follow Cuog recruiting very closely, but you get lowly rated guys that fit and try to coach them up.

I do agree that constant pilfering of assistants does take it’s toll. You aren’t always going to replace good coaches with good coaches. That’s true anywhere in the country.
    Falk was awesome when he didn’t play, then he was hurt when he sucked.

And then it snowed.

RLR

Edit: Didn’t change the fact that his Sisters are hot
    CaptainPJ said:

salemcoog said:

CaptainPJ said:

No one cares about your fucking dipshit school and your half ass football program, you stupid fucking dolt.

Go back to fagfarm.cuog and talk about how awesome it is that Oregon fans fly your faggot flag on College Gameday and jerk off over your second string QB in Jacksonville.

No one here, or anywhere, outside of your shitty fucking arm pit of a campus in rapesville gives a flying fuck.

Comprende?
    what exactly are you trying to say?
    I thought I made myself clear.

It could just be the blow and 90 mph speeds.

Please forgive me, Stalin, it shall not happen again.
    CaptainPJ said:

I thought I made myself clear.

It could just be the blow and 90 mph speeds.

Please forgive me, Stalin, it shall not happen again.

I was being facetious. Carry on Montesquieu