Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DJ Duck

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,328
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    So you searched him and found him over there and then went to the trouble to post on here about it and you are claiming DJ is the one that is ''unhinged"?

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2019
    After the implosion of educk and the subsequent elimination of the Woodshed political forum, Hawaiiduck started this site. We lost most of our libs in the transition and when the Mueller Report was a disappointment the rest left. We are a small group that know one another. If you cowardly libs have the balls you are welcome. But then again most of you are ankle biters like Purple J.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    That reads like a twitchy news page. That being said, pretty funny you guys so long for the shed that you even named it the woodshed. Maybe you have a Mike Leach infatuation?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

That reads like a twitchy news page. That being said, pretty funny you guys so long for the shed that you even named it the woodshed. Maybe you have a Mike Leach infatuation?

Maybe shut the fuck up and lurk a while.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So you searched him and found him over there and then went to the trouble to post on here about it and you are claiming DJ is the one that is ''unhinged"?

Nope. Got an invite via PM.

I shared it because I genuinely worry about @DJDuck . He is talking to himself. Disturbing behavior.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

After the implosion of educk and the subsequent elimination of the Woodshed political forum, Hawaiiduck started this site. We lost most of our libs in the transition and when the Mueller Report was a disappointment the rest left. We are a small group that know one another. If you cowardly libs have the balls you are welcome. But then again most of you are ankle biters like Purple J.

I am a PROUD liberal who is AGAINST fascism.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

DJDuck said:

I know your are being sarcastic. But you are like a metrosexual of politics. I don't know what they call it. But you were born a liberal but feel the need to act all pretty and be a conservative.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

DJDuck said:

I know your are being sarcastic. But you are like a metrosexual of politics. I don't know what they call it. But you were born a liberal but feel the need to act all pretty and be a conservative.

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2019
    DJ and Atl should change the name out of respect for the mostly-fun space on eDuck that was unceremoniously taken away.

What you linked to is a Gateway Pundit echo chamber. It's what happens when discussion of the world framed by DJ's 3 bookmarks goes completely unchallenged.

Sad.