Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What in the wide world of sports is this mess?

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    S

https://www.bowdown2washington.com/

I stumbled upon it today.

Close the fucking doors already
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

spuden said:

It’s basically a microcosm of Pete’s offense. Tons of potential and should be good...but execution is confounding and leaves much to be desired.

They have some talented guys over there. But as I've said from Day 1, there was never a need for another Husky site. It's too crowded of a market place already.
    They do? Theyre literally all dumbasses. Especially coker and his "cutting edge research" into lower income black people
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

There is an element of the fan base which can’t handle your classical liberal, internet tuff guy Tug takes Damone.

Milquetoast cucks deserve owen 12.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You know it’s a DDY/Coker site when the first story is about Trojans and measuring sticks.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Canadawg said:

spuden said:

It’s basically a microcosm of Pete’s offense. Tons of potential and should be good...but execution is confounding and leaves much to be desired.

They have some talented guys over there. But as I've said from Day 1, there was never a need for another Husky site. It's too crowded of a market place already.
    Have to disagree. There are plenty of occasions where this site has a hard time having a real discussion on a subject and the minority that want to tend to be overrun by 4channess a lot of the time.
    Yes u are correct. Its dawgman 80% and the rest are looney tunes. Told Stalin a HDB could propel this site to respectability, along with a front page with a weekly Puppy article.

He chose what is currently available. Life support. Pup saves websites, businesses...i offered pro-bono