Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

APAG #TRIGGERED

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Trump Jr sounds triggered. I'm sure he'd make money off a book deal if his dad wasn't president. Let's start the investigation.

He would have made money off a book deal if his dad was never President.

I would tell you to display some integrity, but that's a bridge too far.

Lol ok! So he's not profiting at all from his daddy being in office.
    He doesn't need the money dipshit. He can purchase 500 of your 79K trucks and not even feel it. He wrote the book because he has something to say.

Anything Trump triggers you and makes you look ridiculous so run along truckboy. Its for your own good.
    Hondo paid 79k for a truck and came on here to brag about getting butt stuffed by a car salesman?

Talk about a sucker born every minute.
    I didn't say I paid that much. That's MSRP. Idiot. And you sound poor and uneducated.
    He paid more, he got the undercoating
    Actually they were pissed I didn't buy the warranty or anything else. Although I did get $1,000 in free GM accessories for being a business owner.
    Lol. Yeah, they were pissed I’m sure. They were so made they wouldn’t have sold you a second one if you begged them. You really mopped the floor with them. A “business owner” who doesn’t know the difference between an C Corp, an LLC and an S Corp. Tell us more about those self employment taxes. Idiot.
    You sound angry Mike. I actually own a few businesses. But keep up talking about me mis speaking about corporate structure. You are as bad as Bob.
    Mis speaking = you don’t know shit
    Lol ok!