Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2011 Alamo Bowl replay now on TruTv

TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
edited March 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Baylor plunger raping fools in San Antonio all over again.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,097
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    I love the 88 yard run up the middle with no Huskies laying a finger on the running back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    "If we just have an average defense we'll win 10 games!"- Every Doog moron after this game.

"I felt we are making incremental progress"- Scott Woodward after this loss.

"Grow up"- Sark looking at Softy. FTR the only cool moment in Sark's career.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    What a cool week for the Baylor Bears, man
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I'll take "Double digit underdogs that score over 50 and still don't cover" for $100 Alex.

What a cool week to bet the over, man

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I still remember this day like it was yesterday. I remember the day started off with Keivaree Russell taking a giant shit on UW at a pep assembly. He was the latest in a long list of in state kids who wanted nothing to do with the Huskies.

Then the Huskies come out in the all white uni's which are fucking horrible. Same exact space invader uni's Doogs made fun of the Ducks for four years prior. The game itself the Huskies lead 42-24 on their way to a special 8 wins only for the fucking defense to fall apart.

We all remember how the game would end. I remember there was a full on war between the Doogs and the Nega's. I even got my twitter deleted by arguing with Doog John Bravo(Who now claims he never liked Sark) and Doog Randy McEldoog.

Although I never posted on the Pit I remember Race Bannon(RIP) having a nice post about how the HHB's were right again. The Doogs were saying stupid shit like "You can't blame Sark, his part of the team succeeded. Just fire Holt and we'll be competing for a Rose Bowl". To anyone with half a fucking brain they knew Sark needed to go. Unfortunately we wasted another two years with Dude Brah as head coach.

I just remember that day because I knew there was a new war raging on much like in 2006 all over again. Where it was obvious the lame dick coach had to go but the Doogs would continue to ignore all fucking evidence and support lame dick coach for another two years.

I can never thank Pat HadenFS enough for what he did. As we'd be entering yet another year that was bound to be wasted with Dude Brah. He really did bail out Woodward and I'll give Woodward credit for not trying to match the offer. Give him credit for landing Petersen but he also got very lucky as I doubt he fires Dude Brah after that Apple Cup win.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I love the 88 yard run up the middle with no Huskies laying a finger on the running back.

Josh Shirley single handedly stopped Baylor's offense when they tried to pass almost every play in the second quarter. Then Baylor realized how terrible UW's run defense was and decided to run more in the second half.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Queery: Would you consider an Alamo Bowl appearance after next season a "step up" or "rather mediocre?"
  • Options

Queery: Would you consider an Alamo Bowl appearance after next season a "step up" or "rather mediocre?"

abundance
  • Options

It all depends how UW got there. If they got there by going 7-6 with plunger rapings then I'll be pissed off.

If they got there with an 11-2 mark with both losses being competitive losses then it would be a step up.
  • Options

It all depends how UW got there. If they got there by going 7-6 with plunger rapings then I'll be pissed off.

If they got there with an 11-2 mark with both losses being competitive losses then it would be a step up.
    How about all games played well, except a humiliating loss to Stanford with one of your players crying on camera, and then getting plunger raped by the lowlifes in Arizona.
  • Options

How about all games played well, except a humiliating loss to Stanford with one of your players crying on camera, and then getting plunger raped by the lowlifes in Arizona.
    If that happens, I'd fire Helfrich on the 50 yardline
  • Options
    dnc said:

If that happens, I'd fire Helfrich on the 50 yardline
    Could you please submit your application to be the next Oregon AD asap?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

I still remember this day like it was yesterday. I remember the day started off with Keivaree Russell taking a giant shit on UW at a pep assembly. He was the latest in a long list of in state kids who wanted nothing to do with the Huskies.

Then the Huskies come out in the all white uni's which are fucking horrible. Same exact space invader uni's Doogs made fun of the Ducks for four years prior. The game itself the Huskies lead 42-24 on their way to a special 8 wins only for the fucking defense to fall apart.

We all remember how the game would end. I remember there was a full on war between the Doogs and the Nega's. I even got my twitter deleted by arguing with Doog John Bravo(Who now claims he never liked Sark) and Doog Randy McEldoog.

Although I never posted on the Pit I remember Race Bannon(RIP) having a nice post about how the HHB's were right again. The Doogs were saying stupid shit like "You can't blame Sark, his part of the team succeeded. Just fire Holt and we'll be competing for a Rose Bowl". To anyone with half a fucking brain they knew Sark needed to go. Unfortunately we wasted another two years with Dude Brah as head coach.

I just remember that day because I knew there was a new war raging on much like in 2006 all over again. Where it was obvious the lame dick coach had to go but the Doogs would continue to ignore all fucking evidence and support lame dick coach for another two years.

I can never thank Pat HadenFS enough for what he did. As we'd be entering yet another year that was bound to be wasted with Dude Brah. He really did bail out Woodward and I'll give Woodward credit for not trying to match the offer. Give him credit for landing Petersen but he also got very lucky as I doubt he fires Dude Brah after that Apple Cup win.

Damn man you are usually pretty concise, but you have reached Tequilla territory in this thread.

Im too buzzed to read 1/3 that shit
  • Options

Damn man you are usually pretty concise, but you have reached Tequilla territory in this thread.

To summarize Russell shits on UW, UW wore faggy uni's (75K), Sark proved without a doubt he can't coach.

The war against Doogs started back up that day not seen since Ty years.

Thanks Pat HadenFS.

Fin
  • Options
    Founders Club

To summarize Russell shits on UW, UW wore faggy uni's (75K), Sark proved without a doubt he can't coach.

The war against Doogs started back up that day not seen since Ty years.

Thanks Pat HadenFS.

Fin
    Gratzi
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I will be telling my grandkids someday just how special that Alamo Bowl was.