Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jack Yary, 2020 TE, Murrieta, CA

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Biggins:

“Yary told me a week ago that there was a good chance he would de-commit before the season was over. His issues with USC are two fold- 1) coaching stability 2) style of offense. His heart is still at SC and I think if/when a coaching change happens and its a coach who has shown to use the TE in the past, he'll flip right back. He really wants to play in an offense that features the TE, that's big for him. I do think he's sincerely open right now and will take trips to UCLA and Oregon and with the de-commitment, I could see a few more schools jumping in as well. Will be an interesting few months leading up to SD.”

So none of them?
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Pretty sure most here don’t even know who Rob Yary is without looking it up

Congrats on being old
  • TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 461
    It’s Ron not Rob
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

I’m assuming he’s related to Ron Yary?

His son. (Ron Yary is currently 73, lol)
    Old man sperm still putting in work. Jack is his oldest. Guy is in his mid 70s and one of his kids isn't even a teenager yet.

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Pretty sure most here don’t even know who Rob Yary is without looking it up

Guilty
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    Let’s put it this way:

In Ron Yary’s senior year at USC they defeated Indiana in the Rose Bowl.

Indiana had finished in a 3-way tie atop the Big Ten. With Minnesota and Purdue.

It was a longass time ago.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    USC’s only loss was at home to Oregon State. The Beavs also beat Purdue.

Purdue beat #1 Notre Dame and won at Ohio State by 35.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

It’s Ron not Rob

Typo on a phone you fuck
  • TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 461
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    Standard Supporter
    Visiting UW Dec 15th (right before signing day)

Erection.gif
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread when he decommitted, Washington reached out and since then they were able to schedule a visit. Still think USC is leader once they hire a new coach but Washington does have a fighters chance and Overman might have overplayed his hand.

Can we drop Mason West?
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread when he decommitted, Washington reached out and since then they were able to schedule a visit. Still think USC is leader once they hire a new coach but Washington does have a fighters chance and Overman might have overplayed his hand.

Can we drop Mason West?
    No
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Who is the staff or you hearing will be the new coach? USC only has 1 game left. They need to get a head start.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Who is the staff or you hearing will be the new coach? USC only has 1 game left. They need to get a head start.
    This question tho.

He’s a UW insider not someone with connections in the SC Athletic Department.

SOYNTLTD
    Founders Club

Can we drop Mason West?
    Mason West All American confirmed
    Founders Club

Visiting UW Dec 15th (right before signing day)

Erection.gif

Bonerjams
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I would hope that Yary enjoyed his visit...to experience a game with that crowd and to see how much action our tight ends get hopefully made a positive impact.