Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alleged white supremacist charged in plot to blow up Colorado synagogue

2»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

I know plenty of white supremacists that would never blow up a synagogue. Pretty much all vote democrat though. So there's that.

You know plenty of white supremacists? I’m sure you do.
    Muellertards are scared of competition with white supremacists?

Sorry that you're so low skilled. And stupid
    If I was able to identify white supremacists, I would call law enforcement. I wouldn’t post it on the tug. Basic civics.
    Aren’t we told that all Trump supporters and Trump himself are white supremacists?
    Get race’s cock out of your mouth GayBob. The trumptard Alexis just posted that he knows plenty of white supremacists. You guys must be buddies.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Christ. Oh No! White Supremacists! Find something actually dangerous to whine about.

The WS's of today are fucking girl scouts compared to the guys that roamed Capital Hill and U-Way in the 80s.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

I know plenty of white supremacists that would never blow up a synagogue. Pretty much all vote democrat though. So there's that.

If I was able to identify white supremacists, I would call law enforcement. I wouldn’t post it on the tug. Basic civics.
    Aren’t we told that all Trump supporters and Trump himself are white supremacists?
    Get race’s cock out of your mouth GayBob. The trumptard Alexis just posted that he knows plenty of white supremacists. You guys must be buddies.
    Like clockwork, CirrhosisDawg goes full homo instantly.
  • Options

Christ. Oh No! White Supremacists! Find something actually dangerous to whine about.

The WS's of today are fucking girl scouts compared to the guys that roamed Capital Hill and U-Way in the 80s.

Small world. @Alexis, GayBob and TurdbufferFS.
  • Options

Sit down and suck your thumb, Nancy.
  • Options

Stop tongueing GayBob’s asshole TurdbufferFS.
  • Options

Stop tongueing GayBob’s asshole TurdbufferFS.
    Go fuck your fat wife, chubby chaser.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

I await the HondoBros denouncing your gay sex fantasy
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

GayBob’s offended.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    We’re told that everyone who voted for Trump as well as Trump himself is a white supremacist and El Monte is shocked that someone claims to know a white supremacist.

Personally, I don’t know any white supremacists despite the fact that we are told they are the greatest threat out there to our safety
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

GayBob’s offended.
    Hypocrisy doesn’t offend me
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

GayBob’s offended.
    Hypocrisy doesn’t offend me
    I see. So what’s your next move GayBob? Your patented pedophilia rant?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,985
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If someone molested my kid they'd see the greatest threat to their own safety!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

Bob doesn't even see that he's mocking you.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,004
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus fucknuts. I thought that everyone that voted Republican was a white supremacist. Must have been a tough evening in CD's house. The meltdown is spectacular. You may want to check the blood pressure. I'd be worried about you if I actually cared if you died or not.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Imagine being scared of a little white supremacists.