Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

EVEN MY DAD THINKS I HAVE DADDY ISSUES

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    All I remember from the article was "dick in my mouth."
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,383
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This girl is not very intelligent and she admittedly is not motivated or capable of taking care of herself so none of what she says or does surprises me in the least. The father is absolutely correct, he did fail her. If your daughter comes home and tells you the only time she feels empowered is when a strangers nuts are bouncing off of her chin, you fucked up.

One thing that always cracks me up about rats, especially millennial rats, is the contortions they put their brain through to justify them being an asshole.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,192
    Founders Club

This girl is not very intelligent and she admittedly is not motivated or capable of taking care of herself so none of what she says or does surprises me in the least. The father is absolutely correct, he did fail her. If your daughter comes home and tells you the only time she feels empowered is when a strangers nuts are bouncing off of her chin, you fucked up.

One thing that always cracks me up about rats, especially millennial rats, is the contortions they put their brain through to justify them being an asshole.

Actually, I heard her talking on Joe Rogan. She's very smart and lively. She's just not formally educated.
  • Options
    She may have sounded intelligent but she isn't. Years of unemployment in writing and her big break through was in Playboy talking about her mental empowerment through blow jobs is a classic. I can see the first line of the article now and envision similar "writing" to Penthouse Letters: "I never thought this would happen to me"....
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,192
    Founders Club

She may have sounded intelligent but she isn't. Years of unemployment in writing and her big break through was in Playboy talking about her mental empowerment through blow jobs is a classic. I can see the first line of the article now and envision similar "writing" to Penthouse Letters: "I never thought this would happen to me"....

We can agree to disagree. I heard her talk for three hours, she is intelligent.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,923

Actually, I heard her talking on Joe Rogan. She's very smart and lively. She's just not formally educated.

• Options
    Well, one thing we can all agree on is sex sells.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why is she so angry?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Abs not defined enough
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,004
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Read it. She sounds like a real peach. If I was her dad I wouldn't say I failed, I'd say you turned out to be a loser. Not my fault. Get a job that pays more than once a decade and a half.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Good personality imo