Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Budget hawk update

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/11/04/rand_paul_on_whistleblower_at_trump_rally_media_do_your_job_and_print_his_name.html

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) called on the media to print the name of the whistleblower when President Trump invited him on stage at a 'Keep America Great' Trump campaign rally Monday night. Paul called the whistleblower a "material witness" because he worked with former Vice President Biden while Hunter Biden received money from oligarchs.

"President Trump has great courage, he faces down the fake media every day," Paul said. "But Congress needs to step up and have equal courage to defend the president."

"Hunter Biden made $50,000 a month. That's the definition of corruption. We know he got it only because of his family connections," Paul said.

"We also now know the name of the whistleblower," Paul continued. "The whistleblower needs to come before Congress as a material witness because he worked with Joe Biden at the same time Hunter Biden was getting money from corrupt oligarchs."

"I say tonight to the media, do your job and print his name!" Paul declared. "And I say this to my fellow colleagues in Congress, to every Republican in Washington, step up and subpoena Hunter Biden and subpoena the whistleblower."

"Wow, that was excellent," Trump reacted. "He's a warrior, I've always said it."

Comments