Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dems don't fuck around...Watch out Tulsi!

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If you're too much of a coward to oppose your own party, you're too much of a coward to oppose America's enemies.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,831
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'd say we have the equivalent of Rumsfeld shaking Sadaam's hand here.

But I know for certain no Dems or Libs will admit it as they contort themselves into pretzels trying to squirm away from this photo and crawl back under their rocks.
  • Options
    I gave Tootsie props like the rest of the sheeple for taking down Krapala Harris, pushing back against Hildebeast and for refusing to call for the ouster of Assad. It was entertaining, but now it's clear all of these move were only made to further her own self interest. If she had any real interest in reforming the totalitarian rot in her own party, she would have opposed the banana republic impeachment proceedings she voted for. In a span of only a few weeks, she was against impeachment until she was for it.
  • Options

I gave Tootsie props like the rest of the sheeple for taking down Krapala Harris, pushing back against Hildebeast and for refusing to call for the ouster of Assad. It was entertaining, but now it's clear all of these move were only made to further her own self interest. If she had any real interest in reforming the totalitarian rot in her own party, she would have opposed the banana republic impeachment proceedings she voted for. In a span of only a few weeks, she was against impeachment until she was for it.

Show me one politician who isn't trying 24/7 to further their own self interest.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Show me one politician who isn't trying 24/7 to further their own self interest.
    We don't need career politicians that serve party above country, we need reformers. Term limits to remove them all. All of them. Clean slate, fresh faces. 2 terms max. The swamp will never hold itself accountable. That's why not one damn person--not a single one--has been arrested and put on trial for involvement in the political class's attempted coup of Trump.
  • Options

We don't need career politicians that serve party above country, we need reformers. Term limits to remove them all. All of them. Clean slate, fresh faces. 2 terms max. The swamp will never hold itself accountable. That's why not one damn person--not a single one--has been arrested and put on trial for involvement in the political class's attempted coup of Trump.
    Agreed. Fascinating. Where do suppose that lying little fucker @GDS is today? Crawl back under his rock?