Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Awfully Quiet Over Here

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited November 2019 in Duck Refuge
Where'd everybody go?

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Board always quiet after a win
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2019
    I’m letting people lick their wounds. No reason to pile on to State the obvious until the denizens regain their arrogance and begin to pop off with homer football bs once again.😁
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope Oregon makes the playoff so we can see how our shitty little conference actually matches up. They might have to beat Chip in the CCG. That would be a fun storyline.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

I’m letting people lick their wounds. No reason to pile on to State the obvious until the denizens regain their arrogance and begin to pop off with homer football bs once again.😁

After all this time, you finally came up with a good post. Well done.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I hope Oregon makes the playoff so we can see how our shitty little conference actually matches up. They might have to beat Chip in the CCG. That would be a fun storyline.

Very kewg-like, but then again I've always suspected you J. I know my own kind when I see them.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,120
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Very kewg-like, but then again I've always suspected you J. I know my own kind when I see them.
    You're a single man with a cat?
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Well, not like that. Fellow kewger I meant Stalin.
  • Options
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

• Options

PurpleJ said:

Lolz.

That poor fucking cat is like, "You have no idea what this fucking weirdo makes me do at home."
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2019
    Ask @DerekJohnson he bumped the shitty basketball forum ahead of the football forums on the front page. Leads to less traffic. Who GAF about basketball. It's football season.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

I hope Oregon makes the playoff so we can see how our shitty little conference actually matches up.

The last two years weren’t illustrative enough?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Ask @DerekJohnson he bumped the shitty basketball forum ahead of the football forums on the front page. Leads to less traffic. Who GAF about basketball. It's football season.

Normally I'd be inclined to post snarky meme as a manner of telling you to fuck off.

But I do think you make a good point. I probably jumped the gun.