Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Myles Gaskin hid so many of this team's flaws

2»

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Gaskin the person is amazing and he was a really good RB, but we don’t actually miss him that much.

When we had newton and mcgrew we missed him less

When we only have Ahmed I have very little confidence in run for a first down in short yardage downs and we miss gaskin a ton.
  • Options
    Bedroom_RussBedroom_Russ Member Posts: 105
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

The PAC 12 is so 'utterly pitiful and soft.' Yet somehow it has two top 9 teams after week 9.

You're obviously not objective when it comes to Oregon. So I will pose this question: How well would you expect Utah to fare against Alabama? LSU? Auburn? Florida? Ohio State?

If you can't see how this conference is full of dreck, Chris Fetters can't help you.
    Utah could hang tough with Auburn and Florida, maybe knock off a tOSU team that is due for a headscratching loss, like last year's loss to Purdue. Oregon has a higher ceiling than Utah.
    Whatever Pumpy
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,449
    Houhusky said:

Gaskin the person is amazing and he was a really good RB, but we don’t actually miss him that much.

When we only have Ahmed I have very little confidence in run for a first down in short yardage downs and we miss gaskin a ton.
    We could've used McGrew and Newton against Oregon and Utah
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I disagree. He would personally take a lot of pressure off of the passing game, and his presence would make play action a thing of beauty for skinny.
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Lots of Sark recruits hid flaws before Gaskin
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I disagree. He would personally take a lot of pressure off of the passing game, and his presence would make play action a thing of beauty for skinny.
    He’s a good player so he’s missed to some degree, but anything Skinny related is all speculation. Players are what they show you.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

We could've used McGrew and Newton against Oregon and Utah
    Or Davis for that matter. Once Ahmed went out gimping, Hamadan abandoned the run.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam

The PAC 12 is so 'utterly pitiful and soft.' Yet somehow it has two top 9 teams after week 9.

You're obviously not objective when it comes to Oregon. So I will pose this question: How well would you expect Utah to fare against Alabama? LSU? Auburn? Florida? Ohio State?

If you can't see how this conference is full of dreck, Chris Fetters can't help you.
    Obk has always maintained the Pac is crap.............Until Oregon is at the top. Them it is SEC! SEC! SEC!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Obk has always maintained the Pac is crap.............Until Oregon is at the top. Them it is SEC! SEC! SEC!
    And he learned that rhetoric from the best.