Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Already posted but deserved second thread to show @RaceBannon was right again.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    needs a moat with reptiles and spikes
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    How long did it take them to get through it?
  • Options

Walls don't work remains the dumbest argument ever. Look who keeps making it

You made the argument forever that walls work. Clearly you were wrong.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,498
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

See what I mean?

Dumbest argument ever
  • Options

2001400ex said:

See what I mean?

Dumbest argument ever
    Sad to see how far you've fallen.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    edited November 2019
    https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/borders-and-walls-do-barriers-deter-unauthorized-migration

Despite these clear material impacts on the lives of migrants, millions of people globally continue to cross borders without authorization—meaning walls are relatively ineffective. The first reason is that on longer borders, it is extremely difficult to fence the entire length and adequately guard it. Building fencing or a wall also entails acquiring the necessary land, building and maintaining roads, and supplying the necessary manpower to guard the barrier. The U.S.-Mexico border only has fencing over one-third of its 1,969-mile length. Even the heavily fortified Israeli wall in the West Bank is only two-thirds finished. A second reason that walls are not effective is that many unauthorized movements, particularly those of terrorists or smugglers, do not happen between crossing points. A significant share of unauthorized immigrants in the United States entered with a valid visa and then simply never left, overstaying the terms of their visa. Additionally, many smuggled goods come through ports of entry or through tunnels built under the walls. The United States has found 150 tunnels under the U.S.-Mexico border since the 1990s, some of which are quite sophisticated with ventilation systems and even rails to quickly move carts. Israel has begun construction on a subterranean wall on its border with Gaza in order to address the dozens of tunnels it has discovered.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    education doesnt work because i saw a stupid person
    food stamps dont work because i saw a starving person
    gun control doesnt work because i saw a gun
    stop signs dont work because i saw an accident
    abortion control doesnt work because a girl used a hanger
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Prepare to see a lot more illegal immigrants. Mexicans are taunting the fuck out of you retards.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Prepare to see a lot more illegal immigrants. Mexicans are taunting the fuck out of you retards.
    Dogs biting the hand that feeds them.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,517

No question that's a Hondo Bro analysis.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362

A wall wouldn’t work because people can just walk through the front door and then stay here but it’s not because walls don’t work
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

A wall wouldn’t work because people can just walk through the front door and then stay here but it’s not because walls don’t work
    So every single Trumptard is illiterate white trash or a GayBob pedophile? Who’s up next to support this drunken nonsense or trump’s $25 billion wall?
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's not a binary thing. There are degrees of effectiveness. They don't work all the time but we are way better having walls than not.

I'm not in the "just let 'em in and the government will give them free shit so they'll vote democrat" club like you liberal clowns. You all must hate money.

So every single Trumptard is illiterate white trash or a GayBob pedophile? Who’s up next to support this drunken nonsense or trump’s $25 billion wall?
  • Options

It's not a binary thing. There are degrees of effectiveness. They don't work all the time but we are way better having walls than not.

I'm not in the "just let 'em in and the government will give them free shit so they'll vote democrat" club like you liberal clowns. You all must hate money.

Illegals don't vote. Idiot.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If the libs had their way, they would get to vote. Also, many probably do vote anyway despite not being citizens because liberal people call the voter suppression card to require ID.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article223886630.html
    2001400ex said:

• Options

If the libs had their way, they would get to vote. Also, many probably do vote anyway despite not being citizens because liberal people call the voter suppression card to require ID.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article223886630.html

2001400ex said:

Keep up the conspiracy theories.