Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pup's preseason ramblings proved true again...last 30 years

Just never wrong. This year? SEC overrated again. I cranked on shit florida, georgia specifically. Nether team top 10. True

UW would suffer because of backers and young DL..true.

I was spots on ACC and big12 as well. Pac clearly 2nd-3rd best conference. CFB LIVE just said it this week finally. Pup is just never wrong

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,609
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Just never wrong. This year? SEC overrated again. I cranked on shit florida, georgia specifically. Nether team top 10. True

I was spots on ACC and big12 as well. Pac clearly 2nd-3rd best conference. CFB LIVE just said it this week finally. Pup is just never wrong

The PAC has 2 ranked teams and the rest are all 5-3 or worse. The conference sucks. Fuck off.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Texas, who ended up being shitty hung 38 on mighty LSU. U my friend a retard. SEC shit offenses cant even score 20 on them. Big12 the 4th worst conference. Im laughing at u
  • Options
    Stalin, i will shred u post for post...lets get it on
  • Options

The PAC has 2 ranked teams and the rest are all 5-3 or worse. The conference sucks. Fuck off.
    Because Pac is deep and 2nd best conference dipshit
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,595
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    No comments from purpleJ, that other dipshit with purple in his name. He isnt worth a response from the great pumper
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,595
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

No comments from purpleJ, that other dipshit with purple in his name. He isnt worth a response from the great pumper

Thanks for your response!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

You're like Herpes
  • Options
    Baseman said:

You're like Herpes
    Base, debate or shut legs. "Herpes"? Your retorts mor pathetic, unwitting than your threads ...wait a minute, youve never started your own thread u fucking wanker
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’ve been right for 40 years
  • Options
    Who's this damone? Has she always posted here?
  • Options

Baseman said:

You're like Herpes
    Base, debate or shut legs. "Herpes"? Your retorts mor pathetic, unwitting than your threads ...wait a minute, youve never started your own thread u fucking wanker
    Hit the bricks chlamydia face
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

You're like Herpes
    You just proved my point yet again;) bring a debate, an intelligent retort,something anything ....or hit the fucking gate. #saveHH
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

You're like Herpes
    You just proved my point yet again;) bring a debate, an intelligent retort,something anything ....or hit the fucking gate. #saveHH
    Go back on a regular Massengill regimen; another 30 day run of penicillin. Get plenty of rest. The pus should clear up in two weeks.

Sorry, no relief for the mouth sores or the boils on your groin.Try ice; use a fresh towel each time. Wash the dirty ones in a hot cycle, follow that up with a sanitizing finish.