Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Congratulations to the Bored!

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2014
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Well, I am closing on 2000, but will clearly never get into the rarified air of the aforementioned board leaders. I am okay with my minion status. Really.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're in the bored's top 10 in poonts (whatever that means).

link (it's on the sidebar on the right on the activity page)

Also, you are at the top of this week's leader bored.
    Thanks for the link. My stupidity really makes life hard.

Good to know I am a top 10 valuable poster. Maybe DJ will think twice before nuking me from orbit.

Sven is uncatchable. Bastard.

Look at the distance between me and DJ. This really is an 8 man lemon party at the top, followed by some useless minions, such as myself. I'm cool with it, really.

If I ever fall out of the top 10, I will self immolate at PL_SS's house (trailer).
    Don't forget, you are at the top of this week's leader bored, with the ever so rare defeat of the uncatchable Boobs. Kudos.

Looks like you're more of a sprinter than a distance runner. No stamina.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Well, I am closing on 2000, but will clearly never get into the rarified air of the aforementioned board leaders. I am okay with my minion status. Really.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're in the bored's top 10 in poonts (whatever that means).

Good to know I am a top 10 valuable poster. Maybe DJ will think twice before nuking me from orbit.

Look at the distance between me and DJ. This really is an 8 man lemon party at the top, followed by some useless minions, such as myself. I'm cool with it, really.

If I ever fall out of the top 10, I will self immolate at PL_SS's house (trailer).
    Don't forget, you are at the top of this week's leader bored, with the ever so rare defeat of the uncatchable Boobs. Kudos.

Looks like you're more of a sprinter than a distance runner. No stamina.
    That's what she said.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    And there is no way I take Sven this week. All I have left is Road Warrior Sluts, and they rarely get much traffic. Fags.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Looks like you're more of a
    sprinter than a distance runner. No stamina.
    Shoot looks like I'm performing below my lofty standards this week.

Not a cool week to be HNMT brah
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,930
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I really need to poast more.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I was hoping to get the moast Insightful poonts, but the iron fisted mods took them away.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Surprised this took so long......

Cal is still ranked too high.
    RIP
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    "Deleted User, Deleted User, and Deleted User have joined. Welcome Aboard!" (from the main activity page)

LMAO

RIP Quorndawg
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Does aubbie get the (RIP) or not?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Does aubbie get the (RIP) or not?

Aubbie gets the WDWHA

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Aubbie is who we all thought he was ...
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Looks like you're more of a
    sprinter than a distance runner. No stamina.
    Shoot looks like I'm performing below my lofty standards this week.

Not a cool week to be HNMT brah
    What a cool week for PGOS, man
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I think I may have passed DNC in the weekly standings. No big deal. I'm not keeping track.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

And there is no way I take Sven this week. All I have left is Road Warrior Sluts, and they rarely get much traffic. Fags.

Might be time to go to the "skanks with guns" well again. Maybe heavy-set ones with huge breasts?

That last part might just be for me. But, I would give you the triple eye-ball click...if I still could.

RIP