Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tweet o’ the day

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,985
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Just shows the resident lefties are as dumb as AOC.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll wait for the AOC tweet of the day
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Best defense ever. "Read the document that shows I did what they excuse me of".
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Pelosi announced the “Impeachment Inquiry” a day before Trump released the transcripts but OK!!!

Kobe going full HondoFS on us...
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,383
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Oh please don't tell Kobe and AOC that, they think they had some relevant point to make. This will ruin their whole day.

Or do you think they were lying and knew the transcript was AFTER the lying libs made their intentions known?

Personally I think they are both too stupid to know they aren't telling the truth.

For crying out loud, imagine how stupid one must be to post anything AOC says. If we are going to be dead in 11 years don't you think she would have something better to do with her time?

Hey Kobe, I heard Hank "Guam is going to tip over" Johnson is a clever tweeter too. Why don't you cut and paste his brilliance on here for all to see and you will have the Dumb Trifecta: You, aoc and Hank..
  • Options

Pelosi announced the “Impeachment Inquiry” a day before Trump released the transcripts but OK!!!

Houston doesn't think Pelosi has access to documents before the public.
  • Options

Oh please don't tell Kobe and AOC that, they think they had some relevant point to make. This will ruin their whole day.

Or do you think they were lying and knew the transcript was AFTER the lying libs made their intentions known?

Personally I think they are both too stupid to know they aren't telling the truth.

For crying out loud, imagine how stupid one must be to post anything AOC says. If we are going to be dead in 11 years don't you think she would have something better to do with her time?

Hey Kobe, I heard Hank "Guam is going to tip over" Johnson is a clever tweeter too. Why don't you cut and paste his brilliance on here for all to see and you will have the Dumb Trifecta: You, aoc and Hank..

Meltdown
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,831
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

Meltdown
    No.

A real meltdown is someone thinking "we need to have Hondo poast on message boreds, that will make them vote Hillary."
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Meltdown
    No.

A real meltdown is someone thinking "we need to have Hondo poast on message boreds, that will make them vote Hillary."
    I don't think my posts imply anyone should vote for Hillary. Otherwise you are spot on.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Meltdown
    No.

I don't think my posts imply anyone should vote for Hillary. Otherwise you are spot on.
    This what a pathological lie looks like.

#aclockworkshill
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Meltdown
    No.

#aclockworkshill
    Find one post where I've said someone should vote for Hillary. I've stated that my vote went to spotted owl. HTH
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Houston doesn't think Pelosi has access to documents before the public.
    HondoFS...taking stupidity to whole new levels...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Meltdown
    No.

#aclockworkshill
    Find one post where I've said someone should vote for Hillary. I've stated that my vote went to spotted owl. HTH
    Pathological. Fucking. Liar.

Your record is well documented.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Meltdown
    No.

You are right!

Most of your poasts imply that the majority of us think you should quit breathing.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Meltdown
    No.

Young Sheldon weighs in!!!