Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For your viewing pleasure!!!11!!!!!

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I love how they come back and act like nothing happened. DJ must feel like a parent disciplining a teenage daughter
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like how Ivan acts like what they're going to do is some badass, completely unexpected competition. WOW a fucking relay with a tire. And how the players act like they haven't done something similar 50 times in high school already. Let's do this shit instead of learn how to not commit 10 penalties/3 turnovers a game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Looked like a spirited end of practice to me. And to see Tui jumping around makes me want to barf. ..Oh, isnt Pete doing the same thing at the end of UW'S practices? And are UW players soaked in sweat after practice like these guys? Looks to me like some work is getting done. For all you Peterlovers who think Sark is going to go 7-6 every year at SC better think again.

The king of the doogs has returned.
    I love how PLSS always tells everyone to go back to Doogman when he follows the Doogman script when it comes to Sark and Lambo.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Looked like a spirited end of practice to me. And to see Tui jumping around makes me want to barf. ..Oh, isnt Pete doing the same thing at the end of UW'S practices? And are UW players soaked in sweat after practice like these guys? Looks to me like some work is getting done. For all you Peterlovers who think Sark is going to go 7-6 every year at SC better think again.

Stop it. Sark's teams have always hooted and hollered. What fucking player doesn't sweat at practice. I was looking forward to your return until I read this post.

Stop it. Sark's teams have always hooted and hollered. What fucking player doesn't sweat at practice. I was looking forward to your return until I read this post.
    To assume Sark is going to go 7-6 every year in the south is just fucking retarded. If he does, everyone else in the south will be 7-6 and below from the beatings they take from the north. Sark has to beat UCLA, that's it, and he's in the conference title game every year. And with top 3 recruiting classes EVERY year, he'll have the horses to do it.

It will take Sark 3 years to build an Oline. If he gets it he'll have SC on top of the south. Mora will be gone and ASU is ,well, ASU!

Just can't figure why all the dipshits here think Sark will fail? Very hard to fail @ USC, especially with that staff and automatic top3 recruiting classes every year? Look how good UW was this year with top 25 recruiting classes. Wake up bitches.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Stick to rants. Serious football talk isn't your thing.
    More_peni, your presence here isn't your thing. Just turn and hit the gates I just busted through. Hope you enjoyed the week I was gone. Now back to reality....back to watching friends reruns with your sewing circle bitch;)

To assume Sark is going to go 7-6 every year in the south is just fucking retarded. If he does, everyone else in the south will be 7-6 and below from the beatings they take from the north. Sark has to beat UCLA, that's it, and he's in the conference title game every year. And with top 3 recruiting classes EVERY year, he'll have the horses to do it.

It will take Sark 3 years to build an Oline. If he gets it he'll have SC on top of the south. Mora will be gone and ASU is ,well, ASU!

Just can't figure why all the dipshits here think Sark will fail? Very hard to fail @ USC, especially with that staff and automatic top3 recruiting classes every year? Look how good UW was this year with top 25 recruiting classes. Wake up bitches.
    I'm going to waste my time showing you why this whole post is fucktarded.

1. We aren't assuming Sark will go 7-6 every year. We get that the talent will mask some of his faults and he'll probably be a 9-4 or 8-5 type of coach with the rare 10-3 season. Also besides getting killed by UCLA he has proven with evidence that the state of Arizona isn't kind to him. After this year he has to play Oregon again and UW which appears to have their shit together since he's gone. Still has to play Stanford as well.

2. LOL at he needs 3 years talk. I guess he just needs more time right? Fuck that is straight from the Doogman playbook. Also what evidence is there that Sark will ever build an OL or that he even values the OL?

3. Kiffin failed at USC, so did Hacket. Shitty coaches fail at top tier schools at the fucking time. UW was 5-4 in conference same as it was in year two. UW under Boobs first year was 4-4 in conference and that was considered rock bottom. I'm not impressed that Sark got to beat up on the worst OOC schedule for UW in easily 40 years.

Perhaps you should take your own advice and "wake up".

Damn all this Sark is going to do well at USC talk is starting to remind me of revenge of the nerds.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What Road Dawg said. No college football program can compete for a title in their own conference even without a good head coach and a competent QB. USC hasn't shown either yet.
    Fuck, how many times do we have to spell it out that coaching fucking matters.

Washington will have a better record than USC while Sark is at USC despite USC having more advantages. Cook it.

If you have a good coach you'll win. If you have a shitty coach regardless of where you are at you'll fucking lose. It's why Florida, Ohio State, Michigan, USC even, Alabama have all had slumps and they were always when they had a dogshit coach running the program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S4GDByn1eg

I stumbled on this vid. This guy has to be related to GOAT.

PLSS please watch this vid. If this hippie who is obviously on more drugs than you are on(impressive in itself) can realize that Sark is fucking terrible perhaps you can.

Also his man crush on Coach O does remind me of your man crush on crappy coaches too so maybe this is your brother who hacks your account sometimes.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Just can't figure why all the dipshits here think Sark will fail? Very hard to fail @ USCespecially with that staff and automatic top3 recruiting classes every year? Look how good UW was this year with top 25 recruiting classes. Wake up bitches.
    Disagree.

Lame kitten, couldn't Hackett, John Robinson, and Larry Smith all failed to some extent ( Larry Smith took advantage of a weak P 10 In the late 80's... we were down, Oregon was a .500 team like they should be, Oregon State, Kal, Stanford etc. were all crap).

I will be very surprised if Sarkisian made it five years. If they had been at full scholarships, maybe he can do it, but until he proves otherwise, he's an average coach who recruits skill guys and neglect the lines. I can't wait till Will Ferrell, SnoopDumbass Lion, and the Tardtrashians or the black jock who's tearing them up that week show up at practice. ROFL
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S4GDByn1eg

I stumbled on this vid. This guy has to be related to GOAT.

PLSS please watch this vid. If this hippie who is obviously on more drugs than you are on(impressive in itself) can realize that Sark is fucking terrible perhaps you can.

Also his man crush on Coach O does remind me of your man crush on crappy coaches too so maybe this is your brother who hacks your account sometimes.
    LOL

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wonder just how glossed over Sark's eyes will look after 4 games in LA. You think he'll turn down the opportunity to party with Will Ferrell and Snoop?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark after the Notre Dame game.

Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark after UCLA

Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark after Stanford.

Doogles said:

Sark after UCLA

You just ruined one of my favorite movie characters of all-time by comparing him to our former visor wearing faggot(75K) of a head coach.