Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vindman from a commanding officer that served with him

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited November 2019 in Tug Tavern
LTC Jim Hickman: I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE. He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner. The following account of LTC Vindman’s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others. We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his recent testimony. As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US and Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama. He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable. He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed. One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say. Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama’s plan, etc…I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside. At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended!

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Was Vindman on a swift boat? This all sounds familiar.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
    Yeah the America hating hero the left trotted out there sounds like a nice plant. He has already been proven a liar by the interrogation of the guy that came after him and completely disputed everything the guy said..
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Can’t wait for the nationally televised trump
    Impeachment hearings! Purple Heart Lt. Col. Vindman will be testifying in public.
  • Options

Yeah the America hating hero the left trotted out there sounds like a nice plant. He has already been proven a liar by the interrogation of the guy that came after him and completely disputed everything the guy said..

Notice the Trump haters compelling responses to Vindman’s commanding officer. They know the REAL story. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    DJDuck said:

Notice the Trump haters compelling responses to Vindman’s commanding officer. They know the REAL story. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

When character assassination is the only card you have, Deej is your “man”.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

DJ went to Jesuit High School in Portland.
  • Options

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

I hear he used to be awesome.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

And what is your point you bigot?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

If you weren’t such an ignorant moron it was his commanding officers words not mine. Of course I shouldn’t have relayed his comments because it made snowflake anti Trumper nuts of your ilk all butthurt.

Is his commanding officer lying?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic
  • Options

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

Fish may not deserve that reputation as brain food?
  • Options

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

They don’t have anything to protect their hero from the words of Vindman’s commanding officer.

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734

Ironic take from the guy who started a thread on the topic of lying just this morning.

• Options
    DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

If you weren’t such an ignorant moron it was his commanding officers words not mine. Of course I shouldn’t have relayed his comments because it made snowflake ant trumpets like you all butthurt.

How would either of us know?
  • Options

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

Any ad hominem attack to avoid the truth

• Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

• Options
    DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

If you weren’t such an ignorant moron it was his commanding officers words not mine. Of course I shouldn’t have relayed his comments because it made snowflake ant trumpets like you all butthurt.

Actually HE says he has others in the unit that can verify this account moron. Have we heard from Vindman?
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

Any ad hominem attack to avoid the truth

You’ve boasted many times that you went to Jesuit High School in Portland. How is repeating that fact an ad hominem attack?
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

You just said it wasn’t your argument. It was some guy on Twitter.