Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How do you alt right assholes explain away Amash?

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

The point is that being far right isn't relevant. It's Trumptard loyalty that is relevant.

No one is fucking loyal to trump. People just don't like the Dems and he shits on them daily which is hilarious.

It's been 3 years how have you not understood this
    Funny cause you guys spend all day on here defending his every move. Fuck you even defend Trump Jr when he says he wished he had a dad that could make him a millionaire from his influence.
    Hell you even put your head up your ass and compared the actions of someone working in the public sector to someone who works in the private sector. Whatever Donald did for Jr. didn't cost me a fucking dime. Can you say the same for Joe and Hunter?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    2001400ex said:

The point is that being far right isn't relevant. It's Trumptard loyalty that is relevant.

No one is fucking loyal to trump. People just don't like the Dems and he shits on them daily which is hilarious.

Funny cause you guys spend all day on here defending his every move. Fuck you even defend Trump Jr when he says he wished he had a dad that could make him a millionaire from his influence.
    It's not an ideology but a loyalty to the Trump family that motivates trumptards
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

It's not an ideology but a loyalty to the Trump family that motivates trumptards
    Yeah, I'm completely loyal to the Trump family. How did Race ever not see you as the fucking dipshit you are?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

He's far right. Voted yes.

He isn't a Republican. How do you explain that two members that are Rats voted with the Republicans? You didn't get a single Republican vote.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hell you even put your head up your ass and compared the actions of someone working in the public sector to someone who works in the private sector. Whatever Donald did for Jr. didn't cost me a fucking dime. Can you say the same for Joe and Hunter?
    How did Hunter cost you a dime? First of all I don't believe you even pay federal income taxes. Secondly, how did his position on the Ukraine board cost any US taxpayer?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2019

Allow me to translate. I am fluent in AOG'ese.

AAAARRRGGGHH!!!! TRUMP!!!

Live look at the board vs aog

I laffed like an idiot hyena.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

What it means to be a Trumptard is that you make believe you are on the right, but realty trumptards are simply zombies used to vote for a party that caters to the extremely rich.
    They're not conservative and don't care abouythis country. They'ree friendly with oligarchs and dictators worldwide.

lol
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,305
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

What it means to be a Trumptard is that you make believe you are on the right, but realty trumptards are simply zombies used to vote for a party that caters to the extremely rich.
    They're not conservative and don't care abouythis country. They'ree friendly with oligarchs and dictators worldwide.

Wow, are you high? PCP? Bath Salts? What you just posted reveals that you have zero understanding of the world around you. You clearly know no one outside of your liberal jerk circle. I didn't think anyone this day and age could be this wrong and out of touch with reality but you just proved me wrong. You need to get out of your safe place and meet some people dude.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

How did Hunter cost you a dime? First of all I don't believe you even pay federal income taxes. Secondly, how did his position on the Ukraine board cost any US taxpayer?
    He stole money from the Ukrainian people, a poor country we the US were subsidizing, at least when they fire the prosecutors Biden wants fired because they are investigating his son. That means our tax dollars ended up paying for Hunter Biden’s crack and his crack whores.

That makes HondoFS happy.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He’s not far right.

HTH
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

He stole money from the Ukrainian people, a poor country we the US were subsidizing, at least when they fire the prosecutors Biden wants fired because they are investigating his son. That means our tax dollars ended up paying for Hunter Biden’s crack and his crack whores.

Even through you sloppy mess, you still don't explain how Hunter cost US taxpayers a dime. Not even Ukraine taxpayers, it was a private company in Ukraine.

And Bob ran from the thread like a bitch.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Even through you sloppy mess, you still don't explain how Hunter cost US taxpayers a dime. Not even Ukraine taxpayers, it was a private company in Ukraine.

Hondo's is so fucking stupid he doesn't know who has been paying Biden's salary for the last 40 years. The only reason Hunter was ever offered the job was because of the access and influence he father had. All of that was paid for by the taxpayers.

There's no reason to every "run" from a fucking moron like you Hondo. Btw, did you see the on-line poll? Congratulations cocksucker.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo's is so fucking stupid he doesn't know who has been paying Biden's salary for the last 40 years. The only reason Hunter was ever offered the job was because of the access and influence he father had. All of that was paid for by the taxpayers.

There's no reason to every "run" from a fucking moron like you Hondo. Btw, did you see the on-line poll? Congratulations cocksucker.
    Biden was elected. Over and over. The taxpayers decided we was worth the pay. And hunters role in Ukraine didn't cost the taxpayers a dime. Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Biden was elected. Over and over. The taxpayers decided we was worth the pay. And hunters role in Ukraine didn't cost the taxpayers a dime. Lil lyin Bob.
    Whether the taxpayers decided he was worth the pay wasn't the point my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend. You asked how Hunter cost the taxpayers a dime. I just told you. Go fuck yourself.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Whether the taxpayers decided he was worth the pay wasn't the point my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend. You asked how Hunter cost the taxpayers a dime. I just told you. Go fuck yourself.
    You still didn't demonstrate how Bidens son cost the taxpayers anything. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You still didn't demonstrate how Bidens son cost the taxpayers anything. Idiot.
    I did, not my fault you're both stupid and a pathological liar.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...the US has given billions directly and $24+ billion indirectly (IMF funds) to Ukraine, a country with a total GDP of only ~$100 billion (and govt revenues much less).

Yeah, graft of Ukrainian companies to pay off sons of US politicians doesn't come out of our own pocketbook.

HondoFS...it is amazing how he not only types the most absolutely idiotic things but also how he doubles down on them in the face of all facts and reality...

• Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...the US has given billions directly and $24+ billion indirectly (IMF funds) to Ukraine, a country with a total GDP of only ~$100 billion (and govt revenues much less).

Yeah, graft of Ukrainian companies to pay off sons of US politicians doesn't come out of our own pocketbook.

HondoFS...it is amazing how he not only types the most absolutely idiotic things but also how he doubles down on them in the face of all facts and reality...

When you're a shameless lying piece of shit who doesn't care if anything you say is factually accurate it's just one of the perks of being you.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

It was a private company. What you are saying. Is if Ukraine gave money to the US government. And a Ukrainian officials son was on Microsoft's board. That the Ukraine gave money to that officials son.

How idiotic can you be?