Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For your viewing pleasure!!!11!!!!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S4GDByn1eg

I stumbled on this vid. This guy has to be related to GOAT.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S4GDByn1eg

I stumbled on this vid. This guy has to be fucking a goat.

abundance

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tui looks bro as fuck in that video.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

What is so fucking beautiful about this escapes so many. It's much more than we got rid of that soft POS w/o buying out his contract and thus made room to (maybe) get lucky with Peterman. Oh no, much more than that.

We have a cheerleader, scratch that, manleader, running the most dangerous program in our conference. Keep the sleeping giant sleeping w/ copious amounts of dude brah and cool times.

Mark it - SC will not win the conference with that clown in charge unless (1) Oregon goes down with sling blade, (2) Mora forgets he's not really an LA dude brah and completely shits powder blue turds in his bed AND (it would take all three) (3) it turns out we completely whiffed on Peterman.

If even one of those things does not turn out to be the case, then SC will not win the Pac 12 during dude brah's reign.

What a bunch of fucking idiots. I literally could catch a flight to LA right now and take Haden's job and get the SC fucktards better results. I'm dead serious. They should just hiring me right fucking now.

We've covered this before. It really was a life of abundance this hire was. UW was stronger while the biggest threat in the conference whiffed on their hire meaning they'll be stuck being average for at least 3 seasons.

Sark has more sizzle than Kiffin so I doubt he will be shit canned so quickly which is also good for us.

I was afraid USC was going to hire a Sumlin and rule this conference like the Carroll era. Instead they whiffed.

With Mora at UCLA and Petersen up here along with Helfrich(OBK favorite coach ever) appearing to not be the guy I see some Petersen-Mora battles for the conference crown.

It would be nice if Stanford FINALLY realized they were Stanford and went back to their rightful place. I feel like we've been saying this for five years in a row this is the year Stanford comes down to earth yet they still make a BCS game.
    yeah forgot about Furd ... old habits. add (4) and Stanford remembers again that they are STANFORD.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    TheGlove said:

What is so fucking beautiful about this escapes so many. It's much more than we got rid of that soft POS w/o buying out his contract and thus made room to (maybe) get lucky with Peterman. Oh no, much more than that.

We have a cheerleader, scratch that, manleader, running the most dangerous program in our conference. Keep the sleeping giant sleeping w/ copious amounts of dude brah and cool times.

Mark it - SC will not win the conference with that clown in charge unless (1) Oregon goes down with sling blade, (2) Mora forgets he's not really an LA dude brah and completely shits powder blue turds in his bed AND (it would take all three) (3) it turns out we completely whiffed on Peterman.

If even one of those things does not turn out to be the case, then SC will not win the Pac 12 during dude brah's reign.

What a bunch of fucking idiots. I literally could catch a flight to LA right now and take Haden's job and get the SC fucktards better results. I'm dead serious. They should just hiring me right fucking now.

TL;DR
    Pressing.
    Tequilla said:

Dug the Doog (the Roof fucker) disagrees with you
    Dug the Doog has fucked Roof? STAFF?!!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

I hear she has a nice ass.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    That's a what is said in chat stays in chat legend ...
  • Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,309
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

I heard he jarred something loose

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wow that LA hobo fuckin owned Sark like everyone else can. Arizona State could also rise big time in the South.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Sark and Nansen beacons of excellence and draining tall boys
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    jecornel said:

Sark and Nansen beacons of excellence and draining tall boys

I thought it was patron shots off of Joey's cocktail waitresses?

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Looked like a spirited end of practice to me. And to see Tui jumping around makes me want to barf. ..Oh, isnt Pete doing the same thing at the end of UW'S practices? And are UW players soaked in sweat after practice like these guys? Looks to me like some work is getting done. For all you Peterlovers who think Sark is going to go 7-6 every year at SC better think again.
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    is this some kind of strongest southern california man competition what the fuck did i just watch
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    no better way to teach the fundamentals of football than a good old tire flip
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Video looked a little forced, I bet sark got those kids pumped up before the video too "yo brahs, this video is going to get so many friggin hits on youtube, lets show LA we're for realz!"

Tui does make me feel sick, assist to the head coach is apparently a coveted gig
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014

Looked like a spirited end of practice to me. And to see Tui jumping around makes me want to barf. ..Oh, isnt Pete doing the same thing at the end of UW'S practices? And are UW players soaked in sweat after practice like these guys? Looks to me like some work is getting done. For all you Peterlovers who think Sark is going to go 7-6 every year at SC better think again.

Stop it. Sark's teams have always hooted and hollered. What fucking player doesn't sweat at practice. I was looking forward to your return until I read this post.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    All I have to say about the Toejams...

Stick to rants. Serious football talk isn't your thing.