Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If Auburn remains above Oregon in AP...

13»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

This is the most obvious playoff year ever. Bama LSU osu Clemson. The other teams aren’t close. Nothing could be worse than one of these teams losing in some flukey upset and being replaced by Oregon or Utah for another national television plungering of the pac12.

Who has Alabama beaten this year, clown? They lose to LSU and they are out. Their defense is junk this year.
    Disagree.

Time is getting shorter. Can go ahead and predict PAC and BIG 12 is out.

BIG 10 champ will be in. SEC champ will be in. Clemson prolly not losing and even if they perhaps drop 1. I see either 2 SEC teams in or 2 BIG 10 teams in with 1 loss.

Let’s just say Bama doesn’t play Tua and loses to LSU or even if they do play him and lose(would be a good scapegoat not to play him if he’s still not 100% and they could say, “hey, we lost but didn’t have Tua) ...but even if Bama loses with him with 1 loss and Then have LSU and GA/Fl in SEC championship, winner will be there. Then have 1 loss SEC team, if LSU loses that game...I just see the conference champ and a 1 loss SEC team like LSU or Bama in ahead of a 1 loss BIG 12 or PAC 12 team...both of those conferences already has teams with a loss.

BIG 10 is the same as SEC in this regard, may be a undefeated team with a 1 loss whisky or Pedo state.

Calling it now, PAC and BIG 12 is out, needed to be undefeated because Clemson and BIG 10 champ, SEC Champ and a 1 loss BiG 10 or SEC.

Shoot the screen shots now...

In short, Clemson, BIG 10 champ, SEC Champ and 1 loss BIG or SEC team...

1 loss SEC or BIG 10 team >>>>!!>!!>>> 1 loss PAC or BIG 12 team
    There won't be two Big 10 teams in the playoff, moron. Wisconsin already lost two games and Penn State isn't staying undefeated. Two SEC teams maybe, if Alabama beats LSU. If Alabama loses to LSU, they are OUT. What remaining teams do they have on their schedule besides a 2 loss Auburn to get a signature win? They play Podunk State after LSU. Their schedule is an absolute joke.
    Only chance is if Bama loses twice, to LSU and Auburn. The rest will be like I said. Book it. Screen it. Whatever you want to do with it. No way a 1 loss PAC or BIG 12 gets in over 1 loss SEC or BIG 10 team.

And what we doin, name calling now? I have some...pod.
    Why don't you try to explain why a 1 loss Alabama that loses to LSU at home, their only potential signature win on the schedule, who would get left out of the conference championship and who plays no one else even remotely good except for Auburn, would get in over a 1 loss PAC 12 team that wins a conference championship.
    Are you new to CFB? The committee would give 2 spots to the SEC in that scenario in a heartbeat and come up with some bullshit to justify it.
    Because Alabama is Alabama doesn't fly. Leave their asses out if they don't make the grade.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2019

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

This is the most obvious playoff year ever. Bama LSU osu Clemson. The other teams aren’t close. Nothing could be worse than one of these teams losing in some flukey upset and being replaced by Oregon or Utah for another national television plungering of the pac12.

Who has Alabama beaten this year, clown? They lose to LSU and they are out. Their defense is junk this year.
    Disagree.

BIG 10 champ will be in. SEC champ will be in. Clemson prolly not losing and even if they perhaps drop 1. I see either 2 SEC teams in or 2 BIG 10 teams in with 1 loss.

Let’s just say Bama doesn’t play Tua and loses to LSU or even if they do play him and lose(would be a good scapegoat not to play him if he’s still not 100% and they could say, “hey, we lost but didn’t have Tua) ...but even if Bama loses with him with 1 loss and Then have LSU and GA/Fl in SEC championship, winner will be there. Then have 1 loss SEC team, if LSU loses that game...I just see the conference champ and a 1 loss SEC team like LSU or Bama in ahead of a 1 loss BIG 12 or PAC 12 team...both of those conferences already has teams with a loss.

BIG 10 is the same as SEC in this regard, may be a undefeated team with a 1 loss whisky or Pedo state.

Calling it now, PAC and BIG 12 is out, needed to be undefeated because Clemson and BIG 10 champ, SEC Champ and a 1 loss BiG 10 or SEC.

There won't be two Big 10 teams in the playoff, moron. Wisconsin already lost two games and Penn State isn't staying undefeated. Two SEC teams maybe, if Alabama beats LSU. If Alabama loses to LSU, they are OUT. What remaining teams do they have on their schedule besides a 2 loss Auburn to get a signature win? They play Podunk State after LSU. Their schedule is an absolute joke.
    Only chance is if Bama loses twice, to LSU and Auburn. The rest will be like I said. Book it. Screen it. Whatever you want to do with it. No way a 1 loss PAC or BIG 12 gets in over 1 loss SEC or BIG 10 team.

Why don't you try to explain why a 1 loss Alabama that loses to LSU at home, their only potential signature win on the schedule, who would get left out of the conference championship and who plays no one else even remotely good except for Auburn, would get in over a 1 loss PAC 12 team that wins a conference championship.
    Because Bama beats Auburn at Auburn(which is Hard BTW) and Auburn beat Oregon? Perhaps??

Da Fuq OBK, you know this. Only chance, like I said Is if Bama loses twice then and only then, the brain farts will maybe have to decide between OK and OR... but you know the drill.

It’s getting late in the season. Just in the SEC you still have 2 undefeated teams and 2 with only 1 loss. Dam man it’s not rocket science. Bama plays in the toughest conference in the toughest division. Regardless of the SEC west win loss records, they beat each other up. You have Auburn who beat oregon(hey, that’s the chance you take playing that game) and lost...they already lost twice. They are the prolly 3rd best team in the SEC west. Already got beat by an East team who lost to LSU and LSU beat them too.

It ain’t working out for Oregon and Bama is playing same schedule as Auburn minus FL and still may be in SEC championship...don’t look now but Bama is still undefeated....what’s Oregon? Lost to 3rd best team more than likely in SEC west. Auburn I predict will beat Bama caus they at home. But that won’t keep Bama out with 1 loss. LSU will play FL/GA for SEC championship and that team will advance no fukn question. Then there’s Clemson and BIG 10 champ.

Fuck all that, bottom line, it’s getting late in the season and no matter how it plays out, there will only be a 1 loss team from SEC(Bama, LSU, GA) and a champ and Clemson, BIG 10 champ and possibly a 1 loss BIG team...

I’m just predicting,,,Big 12 and PAC 12 1 loss team not getting in over a 1 loss BIG 10 or SEC 1 loss...ain’t happening. Only chance as I see it is if Bama loses twice. So better be pulling at this point for LSU and Auburn.

I’ve already said obk Oregon is making significant strides and cristolnuts is doin what needs to make it happen and if he keeps it up the rest of PAC is gone get their collective nuts pushed in for years to come...but too soon right now. Got beat by Auburn. And as the season has progressed, it ain’t playing out to Oregon favor...THIS year. Cristalnutz just needs to keep doin what he doin, he’s been in SEC, brings his coaches to SEC(this year Alabama and Georgia) has a rambunctious strength coach full of piss and vinagar that you know is pushing them
    Players, top recruiting classes and he knows where it starts, the LOS.... he keeps it up and Oregon will compete and beat the fukn brakes off the PAC teams, including Washington and Pete’s gimmick dink, dunk, fast strategy shit...that only works til you run up on POWER and then get your shit beat in. Have a good night.

TL;DR...and FU J

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

ntxduck said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Disagree.

Are you new to CFB? The committee would give 2 spots to the SEC in that scenario in a heartbeat and come up with some bullshit to justify it.
    Because Alabama is Alabama doesn't fly. Leave their asses out if they don't make the grade.
    See Bama 2017, like I posted earlier
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Disagree.

Because Bama beats Auburn at Auburn(which is Hard BTW) and Auburn beat Oregon? Perhaps??

Da Fuq OBK, you know this. Only chance, like I said Is if Bama loses twice then and only then, the brain farts will maybe have to decide between OK and OR... but you know the drill.

It’s getting late in the season. Just in the SEC you still have 2 undefeated teams and 2 with only 1 loss. Dam man it’s not rocket science. Bama plays in the toughest conference in the toughest division. Regardless of the SEC west win loss records, they beat each other up. You have Auburn who beat oregon(hey, that’s the chance you take playing that game) and lost...they already lost twice. They are the prolly 3rd best team in the SEC west. Already got beat by an East team who lost to LSU and LSU beat them too.

It ain’t working out for Oregon and Bama is playing same schedule as Auburn minus FL and still may be in SEC championship...don’t look now but Bama is still undefeated....what’s Oregon? Lost to 3rd best team more than likely in SEC west. Auburn I predict will beat Bama caus they at home. But that won’t keep Bama out with 1 loss. LSU will play FL/GA for SEC championship and that team will advance no fukn question. Then there’s Clemson and BIG 10 champ.

Fuck all that, bottom line, it’s getting late in the season and no matter how it plays out, there will only be a 1 loss team from SEC(Bama, LSU, GA) and a champ and Clemson, BIG 10 champ and possibly a 1 loss BIG team...

I’m just predicting,,,Big 12 and PAC 12 1 loss team not getting in over a 1 loss BIG 10 or SEC 1 loss...ain’t happening. Only chance as I see it is if Bama loses twice. So better be pulling at this point for LSU and Auburn.

I’ve already said obk Oregon is making significant strides and cristolnuts is doin what needs to make it happen and if he keeps it up the rest of PAC is gone get their collective nuts pushed in for years to come...but too soon right now. Got beat by Auburn. And as the season has progressed, it ain’t playing out to Oregon favor...THIS year. Cristalnutz just needs to keep doin what he doin, he’s been in SEC, brings his coaches to SEC(this year Alabama and Georgia) has a rambunctious strength coach full of piss and vinagar that you know is pushing them
    Players, top recruiting classes and he knows where it starts, the LOS.... he keeps it up and Oregon will compete and beat the fukn brakes off the PAC teams, including Washington and Pete’s gimmick dink, dunk, fast strategy shit...that only works til you run up on POWER and then get your shit beat in. Have a good night.

TL;DR...and FU J

I get your SEC arguments and I buy them for the most part. Still don't agree that Alabama should get in if they lose to LSU and fail to make the conference championship game. That means, of course, that they would play 1 less game than everyone else. In addition to that, they have an extra scrub game mixed in with their conference schedule. I'm not buying your two BIG 10 arguments at all. If two BIG 10 teams get in, I'll wear a Mississippi State avatar for one year.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Disagree.

TL;DR...and FU J

I get your SEC arguments and I buy them for the most part. Still don't agree that Alabama should get in if they lose to LSU and fail to make the conference championship game. That means, of course, that they would play 1 less game than everyone else. In addition to that, they have an extra scrub game mixed in with their conference schedule. I'm not buying your two BIG 10 arguments at all. If two BIG 10 teams get in, I'll wear a Mississippi State avatar for one year.
    OK. Perhaps on the BIG 10 they won’t put a 1 loss team in CFP but it will be a sentimental vote deal for another conference champion being PAC and BIG 12 to be in. I don’t think anyone at this point thinks any team from the PAC or Big 12 can beat Ohio St, Pedo St or even Whisky.

But there’s Baylor undefeated...they could run the table and squash all this discussion. So there IS a chance Obk! 🤔🤨
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    Here’s a real question who gets in between a 1 loss Ohio and a 1 loss SEC if penn state runs the table?
    (pac12 has no chance of getting anyone in this year)
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Disagree.

TL;DR...and FU J

OK. Perhaps on the BIG 10 they won’t put a 1 loss team in CFP but it will be a sentimental vote deal for another conference champion being PAC and BIG 12 to be in. I don’t think anyone at this point thinks any team from the PAC or Big 12 can beat Ohio St, Pedo St or even Whisky.

But there’s Baylor undefeated...they could run the table and squash all this discussion. So there IS a chance Obk! 🤔🤨
    Oregon can beat Penn State and Wisconsin. Not impressed by either. Ohio State is on another level. But they promoted their Helfrich from within, so it's only a matter of time before they go off the rails. Probably won't happen this year. Next year is more likely when we start seeing the signs of the impending tOSU implosion.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Disagree.

TL;DR...and FU J

Oregon can beat Penn State and Wisconsin. Not impressed by either. Ohio State is on another level. But they promoted their Helfrich from within, so it's only a matter of time before they go off the rails. Probably won't happen this year. Next year is more likely when we start seeing the signs of the impending tOSU implosion.
    Ummmm...I dunno. Imagine Oregon or Utah will see come Rose bowel time where stacks up THIS year. Best of luck.
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Disagree.

TL;DR...and FU J

Ummmm...I dunno. Imagine Oregon or Utah will see come Rose bowel time where stacks up THIS year. Best of luck.
    Rose Bowl is a consolation prize. It's Peach Bowl, Fiesta Bowl or bust.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Disagree.

TL;DR...and FU J

Rose Bowl is a consolation prize. It's Peach Bowl, Fiesta Bowl or bust.
    JS, I think that’s where the PAC 12 Champ will wind up and you will see how either Oregon or Utah(whoever winds up the champion) will stack up against possibly the #2 or even maybe the #3 team form the BIG 10. You said Oregon can beat Pedo or Whisky(that’s if Oregon can win the conference).

So I was saying, if Oregon wins PAC conference, I imagine they will find out if they can beat either of those teams.

Again, good luck.

But, see my post on your playoff thread. If it were like I said, all Powrr 5’s and 1 at large, if Oregon won PAC conference, then it would be automatic in.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,316
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019
    ntxduck said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Disagree.

Does 25 years count as "new"? He's been following since its inception back then, in 1994.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Auburn beat Oregon

Hope this helps

Oregon beat Auburn in every single category, by a large margin...except hail mary by Nix. Oregon would beat Au by 17-24 points now...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Auburn beat Oregon

Hope this helps

Oregon beat Auburn in every single category, by a large margin...except hail mary by Nix. Oregon would beat Au by 17-24 points now...
    Scoreboard baby!