Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wheat vs Meat Official Gamethread

1235»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Quane whenever anyone talks bad about Meat:

Terrible. This is embarrassing even for you Cuog.
    Yep. Masters from WSU. UW undergrad. Thanks for the reminder.

Weren't you a philosophy major or some shit? lol. UW CS a little harder. Wasn't made fun of by frat bros either.
    Couldn’t afford a private school for your post grad? Went to WSU Vancouver with all the 27 year old single moms trying to become nurses? SAD.
    Meh, both Washington schools are much better than both Oregon schools academically. It was hilarious in 2016 when the Oregonian had to write an article about being dead last in the same conference that includes the desert schools.

It's just a shame UW is too stupid to crush Oregon in sports as well.
    Lolz. That article was about endowments and is now moot.

In all seriousness, it is as pathetic as your need for frat boy approval that you defend an institution that is universally synonymous with "I don't take anything in life seriously" just to justify the fact that you paid to obtain a degree that someone like me would first demand compensation to accept as a stain on my resume. And even then, the branch campus status would make it too much.

That said, WSU, Oregon, OSU, Utah and the Arizonas are more or less comparable schools. Oregon will pull away from that pack eventually with their fundraising, which is what drives everything, but your attempt here was pretty cute.

Struggling this weekend haie.
    I simply said UW and WSU are better than the Oregon schools, because they are. UW by quite a bit.

Is this what "owning someone so bad it makes your dick hard" looks like?

Maybe take your little man anger elsewhere. Not everyone thinks Meat and Oregon are so great. Get over it loser.
    I own and your mail order MBA loser.

I am a learned man with three respected degrees. You have one, and another that's so embarrassing that it cuts against the good one a little.

Time to hang yourself.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,533
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

It would be the most cuog thing ever to take a 14 point lead and blow it.

Wait. What?

And @haie is embarrassing himself, but I’m a frat bro so what would I know?

Shut the fuck up J.
    Dood, J would fuck you the fuck up at 7-11.

I've seen him do it to much better men than a groveling little twat who equates the opinions of frat boys with something of actual importance.

I fucking own you so bad it makes my dick hard.

@PurpleJ , please dispatch with this mouth breather.
    You need to apologize for the frat guy bashing first. #JalenHurtful
    Most of my friends were Pikes. They would have shit all over some douche that stans the rival, inferior school.
    Most of them would have given up a nut to be me.
    Holy fuck you were shaking as you typed that.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,547
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

Wait. What?

Shut the fuck up J.

I've seen him do it to much better men than a groveling little twat who equates the opinions of frat boys with something of actual importance.

Most of my friends were Pikes. They would have shit all over some douche that stans the rival, inferior school.
    So, again, it seems that you strive for the approval of frat boys. I didn't care what they did or didn't think of me. Most of them would have given up a nut to be me.

The truth is that Greek row at UW was, and is, full of average people, some of whom equate Greek life with some kind of elite status. It's really not that hard at all. Anyone can get one or more bids to join a fraternity or sorority. We're not talking about Skull and Bones here junior.

I got all manner of tits and ass on 17th Avenue NE - also not that hard to do - but took a pass on taking orders to clean up after dip shits like you.

Embarrassing series for ballz.
    You aren’t right, but you aren’t wrong either.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I’m just a Dawg that respecks Miami and wants to help them find a GOOD coach. That’s all.

You fear Cristobal and Feld.
    If UW can’t beat lil bro then there is no hope for a natty, but I already know how slim the odds are for either program and that is the difference between you and me.

Be a better Belieber.
    Oh bless your heart blitz.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Weren't you a philosophy major or some shit? lol. UW CS a little harder. Wasn't made fun of by frat bros either.
    Couldn’t afford a private school for your post grad? Went to WSU Vancouver with all the 27 year old single moms trying to become nurses? SAD.
    Meh, both Washington schools are much better than both Oregon schools academically. It was hilarious in 2016 when the Oregonian had to write an article about being dead last in the same conference that includes the desert schools.

In all seriousness, it is as pathetic as your need for frat boy approval that you defend an institution that is universally synonymous with "I don't take anything in life seriously" just to justify the fact that you paid to obtain a degree that someone like me would first demand compensation to accept as a stain on my resume. And even then, the branch campus status would make it too much.

That said, WSU, Oregon, OSU, Utah and the Arizonas are more or less comparable schools. Oregon will pull away from that pack eventually with their fundraising, which is what drives everything, but your attempt here was pretty cute.

I simply said UW and WSU are better than the Oregon schools, because they are. UW by quite a bit.

Maybe take your little man anger elsewhere. Not everyone thinks Meat and Oregon are so great. Get over it loser.
    You'll have to demonstrate that superiority of WSU over Oregon for me. This is pretty sad.
    https://cs.uoregon.edu/undergraduate/cis-major

You've spent a grand total of 0 hours doing anything in the tech industry, so you probably don't understand how fucking embarrassing that is.

Engineering of any kind? Even shitty satellite campuses in Warshington have fabs and EE stuff going on.

It's just a shitty journalism school with some sports science shit going on. Even Beavlet does better than that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And I’m OUT when we get to degree hot talk. Anyone with half a brain and an internet connection knows how useless those things are. I’m embarrassed for everyone in this thread now, including myself.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I am a learned man with three respected degrees. You have one, and another that's so embarrassing that it cuts against the good one a little.

Time to hang yourself.
    LOL

Would I piss myself to have your life??
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

You'll have to demonstrate that superiority of WSU over Oregon for me. This is pretty sad.

You've spent a grand total of 0 hours doing anything in the tech industry, so you probably don't understand how fucking embarrassing that is.

Engineering of any kind? Even shitty satellite campuses in Warshington have fabs and EE stuff going on.

It's just a shitty journalism school with some sports science shit going on. Even Beavlet does better than that.
    I understand for you that academics is all about engineering and CS. That's not the world quite yet. One of my kids attended a school w/ no engineering or any professional schools of any kind, majored in physics and was admitted to an Ivy League PhD program for mathematics. WSU is probably better at animal husbandry than anybody. Arizona is probably the best place in the P12 to study astronomy. What matters is undergraduate selectivity. That determines what kind of education you'll get ... how smart are the kids you're you'll be studying and competing with for four years? There are things that are better studied at Iowa than Harvard. IDRGAF, nor does anyone else.

WSU

Acceptance rate: 77%
    SAT
    25th percentile ERW: 510/ 75th percentile: 610
    25th percentile Math: 510/ 75th percentile: 600

ACT
    English 19/25
    Math 18/26
    Composite 20/26

GPA
    3.39 average

OREGON

Acceptance rate: 83%

SAT
    25th percentile ERW: 550/ 75th percentile: 650
    25th percentile Math: 530/ 75th percentile: 640

ACT
    English 21/29
    Math 20/27
    Composite 22/28

GPA
    3.59 average

The Oregon kids have better GPA and test scores, but WSU has a better yield, which is driven by all kinds of things that have nothing to do with how smart the kids are.

WSU is a fine school. The culture is a bit much to take in that it long ago embraced this "proud to be stupid" way of looking at life but whatever. You can get a fine education there. You can get one at Oregon too, and soon you won't have to got to OSU to study engineering. In mean time, you can major in physics, math, biology, chemistry or most anything else.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

Wait. What?

Shut the fuck up J.

Most of them would have given up a nut to be me.
    Holy fuck you were shaking as you typed that.
    Nope. Stop stealing my shit. I already used the 'pounding the key board' line. Third rule of fight club is use your own material within a thread.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I understand for you that academics is all about engineering and CS.
    After 20 embarrassing pillow fights between us, you're finally starting to get it. Good for you!

And the best cs class I ever took was a chid graduate course. It's almost like being a major University in a tech city sets you up so well that even mail order MBA's can't fuck up your chances at being a CTO in quook/beavletville. Go Dawgs. Fuck Oregon.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Time to hang yourself.
    LOL

Would I piss myself to have your life??
    Well, let's see:

I could have retired years ago, but continue at my leisure because I enjoy swinging my dick around.

You're still working because you have to.

I live in Leschi.

You live in Vancouver.

I have three degrees from Washington, including a Philosophy degree (things learned men do) and a degree in Finance from a real business school (things well employed men do).

You have one degree from Washington and a fucking MBA from a WSU satellite campus business school.

I have three beautiful and successful children. You probably don't.

I speak two languages beautifully and fluently.

You barely speak English.

I went to HS with tuff loggers and two of the founding members of a band that changed music.

You are from Camas. Sorry.

I was at the University of Washington when the program won Rose Bowls and a national championship.

You get to live your life vicariously through people like me here at HCH.

I'm quite sure my wife is hotter than yours, even at her age.

Yeah, I think you would.

• Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I understand for you that academics is all about engineering and CS.
    After 20 embarrassing pillow fights between us, you're finally starting to get it. Good for you!

And the best cs class I ever took was a chid graduate course. It's almost like being a major University in a tech city sets you up so well that even mail order MBA's can't fuck up your chances at being a CTO in quook/beavletville. Go Dawgs. Fuck Oregon.
    Someday, it would be interesting to have a serious talk with you about tech, higher ed, and the changing paradigm of higher education. There is much to discuss there among serious men.

Today is not that day.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

Wait. What?

Shut the fuck up J.

As hard as when you see Meat take a 15 yard penalty and gift the coug a TD?
    Harder. Witness:

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HO-LEE-FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have a 24 inch penis. Game. Princess.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I have a 24 inch penis. Game. Princess.

Not quite game J. I mean, there's this:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If there is one thing Mario knows, it would be BEEF.

#meathead
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

If there is one thing Mario knows, it would be BEEF.

#meathead

I have to give @haie credit where it is due: the title to this thread is A+. When I read "Meat vs. Wheat", I laffed even before opening it. Hard.