Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the Bored

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DeepSeaZ said:

How many whooshes are there in this thread?

the over/under is 5

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TheGlove said:

I'm fighting for it today. Struggling through the crud. Doing a man's work hear at the keyboard. I'm a survivor.

Hatter's are gonna hat. And others (Fuck them) are going to revel in the pain and displeasure of others.

Minor edit required, otherwise, kudos

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Starting a chant at any modern American funeral is fucking bush league. Really displayed to everyone in the Pacific NW that Sark was a fucking out-of-touch idiot.

And then USC came and swooped him up. Still can't believe that shit happened.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The disgrace was having Sark who had 0 relation to Don James speak at his funeral. I mean the "Go Huskies" chant just made it more of a dreckfest than it already was.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    Founders Club

The disgrace was having Sark who had 0 relation to Don James speak at his funeral. I mean the "Go Huskies" chant just made it more of a dreckfest than it already was.

Disagree, I think it would be standard procedure to have the current coach say a few words at the public funeral on campus. Sark and James seemed to have an at least cordial relationship, at most they were friends.

Sark should have made a 30 second speech about what a great man and coach James was.

What he did instead was fuck up. Big time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

What even made it worse was Sark had one foot out the door at that point.

Shouldn't have even been invited. He's the polar opposite of James.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

the kid and I have the crud.

can I get some Ts and Ps?

LEAVE!
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Starting a chant at any modern American funeral is fucking bush league. Really displayed to everyone in the Pacific NW that Sark was a fucking out-of-touch idiot.

And then USC came and swooped him up. Still can't believe that shit happened.

It is surreal, I mean FS gets thrown around a lot here, but seriously Pat HadenFS couldn't be more accurate.