Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Habibi-Likio

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2019

Slams into the opposition and runs them over. Make more use of this bad ass going forward. Makes more sense to run him up the middle than Verdell and Dye.

did it ever occur to you that UW might have made him look better than he is?

• Options
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Slams into the opposition and runs them over. Make more use of this bad ass going forward. Makes more sense to run him up the middle than Verdell and Dye.

The uw mentality shift from August to October has been amazing.
    August: We are gonna fuck up Oregon so bad for those okg racist rumors! Pete will put up another 70-21 type plungering in Seattle easily!
    September: that’s actually a GOOD cal team. They could easily go 10-2. Tough environment to play in because of the delay. Well still smash Oregon.
    October: we actually suck ass. Anything an opponent does against us doesn’t mean they’re good, it means we suck
    Reminds me of Oregon fans sizing up Bama, etc for the playoffs right after beating UW.
    Lol. Obk=Oregon fans now? Jfc you’re stupid.
    We both know Lane wasn't the only one.
    Link to anyone saying that here who’s not dj or obk. So we can publically shame them.
    @Mosster47
    @ntxduck
    When did I even mention Alabama? The only thing I have said about the playoffs is that Oregon isn’t making them.

What an insufferable dork you are
    We're in if we win out. Delete your account if that happens, doog.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

August: We are gonna fuck up Oregon so bad for those okg racist rumors! Pete will put up another 70-21 type plungering in Seattle easily!
    September: that’s actually a GOOD cal team. They could easily go 10-2. Tough environment to play in because of the delay. Well still smash Oregon.
    October: we actually suck ass. Anything an opponent does against us doesn’t mean they’re good, it means we suck
    Reminds me of Oregon fans sizing up Bama, etc for the playoffs right after beating UW.
    Link to anyone saying that here who’s not dj or obk. So we can publically shame them.
    @Mosster47
    @ntxduck
    When did I even mention Alabama? The only thing I have said about the playoffs is that Oregon isn’t making them.

You don’t know what the definition of either is. I’d say you’re the biggest quook on this board, except you’re too bi polar to be considered anything. You were literally calling for Mario to fire arroyo midseason or be fired himself 3 weeks ago. Now you’re criticizing everyone who thinks it’s less than 50% chance Oregon goes unbeaten and makes the playoffs. Make up your mind
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

@Mosster47
    @ntxduck

You don’t know what the definition of either is. I’d say you’re the biggest quook on this board, except you’re too bi polar to be considered anything. You were literally calling for Mario to fire arroyo midseason or be fired himself 3 weeks ago. Now you’re criticizing everyone who thinks it’s less than 50% chance Oregon goes unbeaten and makes the playoffs. Make up your mind
    I never got back on the Marcus Arroyo train. HTH. Fire him at the end of the season.