Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Palouse Couch Sale

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2019
    salemcoog said:

dongman said:

HuskyJW said:

Cougzz said:

Thank you Coach Leach for the opportunity. I didn’t resign for health or personal reasons. The defense has struggled and I am responsible. We couldn’t agree on solutions so the SPEED D is better with new leadership! I love the players and staff! They will finish strong! GO COUGS

— Tracy Claeys (@t_claeys) October 5, 2019

Taking personal responsibility?

Don’t see that often in Pullman
    Yes, he took the failing so personally, he gave up and left the assistants to deal with in the middle of a season. A true class act and leader.

Leach managed him out the door.

Most of the damage occurred shortly after the UCLA game I’m sure. And I highly doubt that it let up one iota after Utah.

Leach has only one fuck to give. And that is to try to win football games. No one is safe from either buried on the bench or being forced out the door as a coach.

The ironic thing is we lose coaches in the off season to bigger programs. 4 coaches in 4 years to Oregon alone. And a half dozen others the last 3 years. This is a first.

Leach's big fuck to give is adding more years on his contract and/or more money in the bank without giving up buyout exit leverage.

Period.

His schtick can play anywhere there's a microphone. Cuogs delude themselves if they think he's got some kind of bromance with the Pres and AD.

And thanks for fucking up the quote feature here, Cuog. The Throbber ain't some kind of coding mensa to fix it.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2019

salemcoog said:

dongman said:

HuskyJW said:

Cougzz said:

Thank you Coach Leach for the opportunity. I didn’t resign for health or personal reasons. The defense has struggled and I am responsible. We couldn’t agree on solutions so the SPEED D is better with new leadership! I love the players and staff! They will finish strong! GO COUGS

Yes, he took the failing so personally, he gave up and left the assistants to deal with in the middle of a season. A true class act and leader.

Most of the damage occurred shortly after the UCLA game I’m sure. And I highly doubt that it let up one iota after Utah.

Leach has only one fuck to give. And that is to try to win football games. No one is safe from either buried on the bench or being forced out the door as a coach.

The ironic thing is we lose coaches in the off season to bigger programs. 4 coaches in 4 years to Oregon alone. And a half dozen others the last 3 years. This is a first.

Leach's big fuck to give is adding more years on his contract and/or more money in the bank without giving up buyout exit leverage.

Period.

His schtick can play anywhere there's a microphone. Cuogs delude themselves if they think he's got some kind of bromance with the Pres and AD.

And thanks for fucking up the quote feature here, Cuog. The Throbber ain't some kind of coding mensa to fix it.

Leach is untouchable in Pullman. And is sure to move on to 4 star pastures at some point.

You sound a little jelly though. Wishing you had a coach that actually knew what was wrong. And then actually having the balls to try to fix it once they figured it out.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

dongman said:

HuskyJW said:

Cougzz said:

Period.

Leach is untouchable in Pullman. And is sure to move on to 4 star pastures at some point.

You sound a little jelly though. Wishing you had a coach that actually knew what was wrong. And then actually having the balls to try to fix it once they figured it out.

yeah - leach is all over that shit.

See also: the last six Apple Cups.

Only jelly at the tail Minshew pulled in his semester in Pullman.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Last six apple cups. It’s true you win those like no ones business.

But what’s to show beyond that? The distance between WSU and UW is smaller than the distance from UW to true contender year in and year out.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

dongman said:

HuskyJW said:

Cougzz said:

Period.

yeah - leach is all over that shit.

See also: the last six Apple Cups.

Only jelly at the tail Minshew pulled in his semester in Pullman.

NMTE.

Beat WSU. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    dongman said:

Last six apple cups. It’s true you win those like no ones business.

But what’s to show beyond that? The distance between WSU and UW is smaller than the distance from UW to true contender year in and year out.

Multiple conference championships.
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    "SPEED D" - really...?
    Doomed from the start with that name; should have gone with Speed, Speed, Speed.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    i really question halliday's response because his 'major was leading an offense, not being a leader in the classroom.'
  • Options

i really question halliday's response because his 'major was leading an offense, not being a leader in the classroom.'
    It’s pretty clear that Commercial real estate in Spokane does not afford one a new 750i.