Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For those Huskies predicting the demise of Oregon next year with OL graduations...

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

Predicting the demise of Oregon is an annual event that usually leads to disappointment

We have our own issues. In my humble opinion both sqwads are going to be tough for the foreseeable future

Where the hell did this Race come from? I don't like him.
    What is it 14 out of 16 will do that to a guy
    Chin up. I hear next year is going to be special. When did you guys stop recruiting linebackers and just throw the position open to campus wide tryouts?

In all seriousness, I hadn't really watched any of your games other than a little bit of the Cal game, fell asleep during the delay and didn't wake up until after the game was over. I'd seen where you guys were talking about how poor your linebacker play was this year and I thought it was just the usual hyperbole.
    You weren't over stating the case. They are just awful. Did you guys have a bunch of injuries at that position this year?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Predicting the demise of Oregon is an annual event that usually leads to disappointment

We have our own issues. In my humble opinion both sqwads are going to be tough for the foreseeable future

Chin up. I hear next year is going to be special. When did you guys stop recruiting linebackers and just throw the position open to campus wide tryouts?

In all seriousness, I hadn't really watched any of your games other than a little bit of the Cal game, fell asleep during the delay and didn't wake up until after the game was over. I'd seen where you guys were talking about how poor your linebacker play was this year and I thought it was just the usual hyperbole.
    You weren't over stating the case. They are just awful. Did you guys have a bunch of injuries at that position this year?
    No had two years of recruiting misses I think

That's what the recruiting guys are saying. There is not a lot waiting in the wings either. The line should be good to great over the next couple of years. Not sure what to do about the linebackers
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No had two years of recruiting misses I think

That's what the recruiting guys are saying. There is not a lot waiting in the wings either. The line should be good to great over the next couple of years. Not sure what to do about the linebackers
    One kid was so bad I almost felt sorry for him. Other than that you looked fairly solid on D but that’s kind of like saying you have a nice smile when you’re missing two of your front teeth