Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lincoln Kennedy Interview: Manziel not ready for NFL

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Should have asked him why his kid, as part of a bumper crop, didn't go to UW.

we actually talked about several interesting things, but when it comes to writing an article, you've got to narrow it down to one premise.
    So you ignored the story that was relevant to Husky Football?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Swaye said:

DJ doesn't roll on Shabbos.

Man, if my fuckin' ex-wife asked me to take care of her fuckin' dog while she and her boyfriend went to Honolulu I'd tell her to go fuck herself.
    I had a neighbor where this exact same thing happened. She was always insistent they remain 'friends'. A couple years after leaving him and taking all his money, she showed up with her dog, last minute in need of free boarding and her lifeline was her 'friend' the ex. It wasn't his dog. She dropped the dog on her way to the airport with her fuck-of-the month in the car on their way to Hawaii.

Here's where it gets good... This dog had never been anywhere near this neighborhood. An hour or so in, the dog wanted out, so he opened the front door and let it out. The next afternoon he thought it might be a good idea to go look for the dog since it never returned. He drove around the block once or twice said fuck it, and went back inside. The bitch had the nerve to call him twice from Hawaii to talk to the dog.... and of course everything was 'fine'... until she returned to pick up the dog.

That bitch had missing dog flyers on every telephone pole within a 2 mile radius for a year before she gave up.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Man, if my fuckin' ex-wife asked me to take care of her fuckin' dog while she and her boyfriend went to Honolulu I'd tell her to go fuck herself.
    I had a neighbor where this exact same thing happened. She was always insistent they remain 'friends'. A couple years after leaving him and taking all his money, she showed up with her dog, last minute in need of free boarding and her lifeline was her 'friend' the ex. It wasn't his dog. She dropped the dog on her way to the airport with her fuck-of-the month in the car on their way to Hawaii.

Here's where it gets good... This dog had never been anywhere near this neighborhood. An hour or so in, the dog wanted out, so he opened the front door and let it out. The next afternoon he thought it might be a good idea to go look for the dog since it never returned. He drove around the block once or twice said fuck it, and went back inside. The bitch had the nerve to call him twice from Hawaii to talk to the dog.... and of course everything was 'fine'... until she returned to pick up the dog.

That bitch had missing dog flyers on every telephone pole within a 2 mile radius for a year before she gave up.
    Sweet.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

T's and P's for the dog.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Manziel like all young QB's needs to go to the right team.

The Seahawks/49ers built their team and when they drafted Wilson/Kaep it was for them to someday be the starter but for now be a backup. When they were the starters they were asked to make plays with their legs, pound the ball, win with defense, etc.

While RGIII the Redskins who are ran by Daniel Snyder(Him and James Dolan have to be related) are a mess of a franchise. They were already shitty and gave up a shitload of picks to acquire RG3 meaning they won't be able to build around him. He was named captain, was asked to save the franchise from day one.

If Manziel goes to like the Rams I think he could be fine but a Houston/Jacksonville and he'll be out of the league in five years.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    great post, although RGIII is a bit different. If Manziel goes to say a Houston he will not have to deal with Shanahan, who is at fault big time for that disaster
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dhdawg said:

great post, although RGIII is a bit different. If Manziel goes to say a Houston he will not have to deal with Shanahan, who is at fault big time for that disaster

Houston is hometown pressure though is the thing.

If I'm Houston I'm taking Clowney, with him and Watt you instantly have an amazing pass rush. Find your QB late in the 2nd or 3rd round. Sign a veteran stop gap QB for the time being.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Houston is hometown pressure though is the thing.

If I'm Houston I'm taking Clowney, with him and Watt you instantly have an amazing pass rush. Find your QB late in the 2nd or 3rd round. Sign a veteran stop gap QB for the time being.
    I agree, you can also trade back into the 1st round if you want. They have plenty of options.
    vick could work with those two big play WR's, although I'd rather go with the rookie
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Manziel like all young QB's needs to go to the right team.

The Seahawks/49ers built their team and when they drafted Wilson/Kaep it was for them to someday be the starter but for now be a backup. When they were the starters they were asked to make plays with their legs, pound the ball, win with defense, etc.

While RGIII the Redskins who are ran by Daniel Snyder(Him and James Dolan have to be related) are a mess of a franchise. They were already shitty and gave up a shitload of picks to acquire RG3 meaning they won't be able to build around him. He was named captain, was asked to save the franchise from day one.

If Manziel goes to like the Rams I think he could be fine but a Houston/Jacksonville and he'll be out of the league in five years.

You could be right, but I think he's going to be at the minimum, a good (top 15-20) QB unless he goes to the Raiders or the Browns. I think Houston is a good spot for him. Andre Johnson is still good, Hopkins is decent, Garrett Graham is a good TE, good running game, and a head coach that knows how to coach QB's. I don't think they are going to pick him, but that is the ideal spot for him IMO.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Shouldn't this thread be on the (NOGAFAT) NFL bored?