Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Graham is a master on the Constitution

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Hard fact. Clinton suborned perjury on a signed affidavit. This after you leftards kicked Packwood out of the Senate for trying to kiss women and then stopping when they said no. Next trying to keep Thomas off the SC for ostensibly pointing out a pube hair on a pop csn.

Gasbag has a lot of grievances that justify using our dollars to extort an ally.
    I know I thought that was really ballsy Biden to pull that stunt. But hell that company reportedly paid him 900k later for "lobbying".
    Stupid even for you.
    There is a lot more evidence on Biden and his coke head son extorting from Ukraine than there ever will be on Trump. It is NOT amazing to me that you rats aren't interested in that obvious scam. Biden threatening Ukraine if they didn't stop investigating his son only to have a prosecutor replaced by an even more corrupt and already under investigation prosecutor who promptly stopped the investigation.

But I digress HH. Since you are so in to this whole Ukraine thing maybe you can detail for us how the whistleblower has been confirmed as true and accurate? Is this the third time I have asked and you have yet to provide any answers? I guess I have asked so many times I have forgotten.
    Explain how the Hunter Biden thing is illegal.
    Explain how talking with Russians about dirt on Hillary is illegal. Explain how asking the Ukraine to look into dirt on Hunter Biden is illegal.
    You are the one freaking out about Hunter. HTH
    Yes I believe I "freaked out" about Hunter right after you finished sucking that 10 year old's cock.
    See? More gay child molestation. Da fuq is wrong with you man?
    Why are you upset Hondo? I'm just mocking you.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Hard fact. Clinton suborned perjury on a signed affidavit. This after you leftards kicked Packwood out of the Senate for trying to kiss women and then stopping when they said no. Next trying to keep Thomas off the SC for ostensibly pointing out a pube hair on a pop csn.

Gasbag has a lot of grievances that justify using our dollars to extort an ally.
    I know I thought that was really ballsy Biden to pull that stunt. But hell that company reportedly paid him 900k later for "lobbying".
    Stupid even for you.
    There is a lot more evidence on Biden and his coke head son extorting from Ukraine than there ever will be on Trump. It is NOT amazing to me that you rats aren't interested in that obvious scam. Biden threatening Ukraine if they didn't stop investigating his son only to have a prosecutor replaced by an even more corrupt and already under investigation prosecutor who promptly stopped the investigation.

But I digress HH. Since you are so in to this whole Ukraine thing maybe you can detail for us how the whistleblower has been confirmed as true and accurate? Is this the third time I have asked and you have yet to provide any answers? I guess I have asked so many times I have forgotten.
    Explain how talking with Russians about dirt on Hillary is illegal. Explain how asking the Ukraine to look into dirt on Hunter Biden is illegal.
    Yes I believe I "freaked out" about Hunter right after you finished sucking that 10 year old's cock.
    You got issues bro.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Stupid even for you.

You got issues bro.
    Says the Pedophile.