Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For your viewing pleasure!!!11!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=KMgJvgiS1z4&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Sad news to report, I know this will hurt some people around here..... But in viewing that video it is clear that Lawn Mower Guy is no longer at UW.

A moment of silence, please.........

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    There are some major Trooians in that comment section
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

There are some major Trooians in that comment section

The troojans will soon realize the consequences of the infamous offseason championship...

• chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    pat haden. omfg. i seriously am still dumbfounded by the amount of FS in USC's athletic department.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What a cool spring for the Trojans man
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    Sark is looking more like the next Don James every day.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    this is gold Jerry... gold!!
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I can't wait to start a Fight On chant at Sark's funeral.

LMAO

How did doogs rationalize Sark's disgraceful behavior at James' funeral?
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2014

Gladstone said:

LMAO

The same way they always do: with their heads shoved up each others asses human centipede style with Softy at the head of the trainby saying it was a moving tribute to the Dawgfather but then, when Sark leaves, saying they always felt it was disgraceful .
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

LMAO

The same way they always do: with their heads shoved up each others asses human centipede style with Softy at the head of the trainby saying it was a moving tribute to the Dawgfather but then, when Sark leaves, saying they always felt it was disgraceful .
    Less graphic, but probably more crisp.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

All of the coaches looked like fucking clowns except for Sirmon and Wilcox, who looked like they didn't give a shit. Sark, Nansen, and Tui were the worst. The comments at the bottom are awesome. "This feels like 2004." "It's going to be a great season." They are in for a rude awakening when they go 7-6. I bet those same fans leaving those doogish comments will be crying about the sanctions and Sark needing more time to get his own guys in there.

I might have to create a Troog handle on their forums and be the ultimate USC homer.

Just like when AZ loses in the NCAA tournament I'm going to post under my LuteOlson4Prez handle that they should fire Miller and suggest some ridiculous names to replace him.
    dhdawg said:

All of the coaches looked like fucking clowns except for Sirmon and Wilcox, who looked like they didn't give a shit. Sark, Nansen, and Tui were the worst. The comments at the bottom are awesome. "This feels like 2004." "It's going to be a great season." They are in for a rude awakening when they go 7-6. I bet those same fans leaving those doogish comments will be crying about the sanctions and Sark needing more time to get his own guys in there.

I might have to create a Troog handle on their forums and be the ultimate USC homer.

Just like when AZ loses in the NCAA tournament I'm going to post under my LuteOlson4Prez handle that they should fire Miller and suggest some ridiculous names to replace him.
    5 reasons AZ should replace miller.
    1. Superstars, there is not one bona fide superstar on the roster, enough said on that. Outside of D-will miller has struggled on the recruiting trail when it comes to superstars.
    2. Backcourt, they only average a weight of 200 in the backcourt, when opponents see a weak backcourt like Johnson, York, McCollum, etc they are pumped up and ready to rumble
    3. Sean Miller, we have underpreformed every year. He's had almost 10 years at Xavier/Arizone combined and no final fours, unacceptable.
    4. speed, speed, speed. We are one of the slowest teams in the conference. Miller's inability to recruit speed at Arizona has been his downfall.
    5. time of possession. We hold the ball way too long, Arizona basketball under Lute was known for playing incredibly fast, and we've lost that with Miller.
    I think we could buy out Romar rather easily, say for 3.417 million?
    If you could get them at the right moment this would probably get a great reaction
    Copy and pasted onto word. This is going up the minute they lose their tournament game.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

1. Superstars, there is not one bona fide superstar on the roster, enough said on that. Outside of D-will miller has struggled on the recruiting trail when it comes to superstars.
    2. Backcourt, they only average a weight of 200 in the backcourt, when opponents see a weak backcourt like Johnson, York, McCollum, etc they are pumped up and ready to rumble
    3. Sean Miller, we have underpreformed every year. He's had almost 10 years at Xavier/Arizone combined and no final fours, unacceptable.
    4. speed, speed, speed. We are one of the slowest teams in the conference. Miller's inability to recruit speed at Arizona has been his downfall.
    5. time of possession. We hold the ball way too long, Arizona basketball under Lute was known for playing incredibly fast, and we've lost that with Miller.
    If you could get them at the right moment this would probably get a great reaction
    Well done, sir. YBE
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

Throw Ossai a bone and stick that fucker in there somewhere

dhdawg said:

Throw Ossai a bone and stick that fucker in there somewhere
    I'll make sure to include Ossai in there when the time comes. I can't wait for someone to point out how I'm an obvious troll because I misspelled Lute Olson name's.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    That entire video sure looked like a 3 and a half minute dick measuring contest.

Teaching kids to compete is great.

But teaching kids the fundamentals and how to win is better.

My personal opinion is that if you by the time you reach the college level you haven't learned how to compete, you shouldn't be on a college roster.