Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anti-Semitism update

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-jews-republicans-democrats-antisemitism-jewish-clothes-dress-20191023-y2m64uorgrhjlkgfsaraiph6mi-story.html

Despite President Trump’s best efforts, American Jews blame Republicans for anti-Semitism more so than Democrats. They also view the far-right as a more serious threat than the far left and Islamic extremists combined.

A new study published by the American Jewish Committee indicates 17% of Jews surveyed believe the GOP bears total responsibility for anti-Semitism, while only 6% think the Democrats are to blame.

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    The alt right here thinks Jews are inferior intellectually and not capable of deciding this for themselves.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If propaganda didn't work the left wouldn't invest so much in spreading it

You know who else was a big fan of propaganda? Another famous anti Semitic spokesperson

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-jews-republicans-democrats-antisemitism-jewish-clothes-dress-20191023-y2m64uorgrhjlkgfsaraiph6mi-story.html

Despite President Trump’s best efforts, American Jews blame Republicans for anti-Semitism more so than Democrats. They also view the far-right as a more serious threat than the far left and Islamic extremists combined.

A new study published by the American Jewish Committee indicates 17% of Jews surveyed believe the GOP bears total responsibility for anti-Semitism, while only 6% think the Democrats are to blame.

I'm shocked that a group that is heavily Democratic doesn't believe that the party the belong to is responsible for anti-Semitism. Meanwhile, all the overt anti-Semites and the rash of anti-Semitic attacks is carried out almost exclusively by members of their party.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

I'm shocked that a group that is heavily Democratic doesn't believe that the party the belong to is responsible for anti-Semitism. Meanwhile, all the overt anti-Semites and the rash of anti-Semitic attacks is carried out almost exclusively by members of their party.
    Rash of anti Semitic attacks? You mean like shooting up a synagogue? All of the shooters ranted about white replacement conspiracy theories the same conspiracy theories that you can hear on Tucker Carlson.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866

The alt right here thinks Jews are inferior intellectually and not capable of deciding this for themselves.

The joobs are genetically superior.

Everyone knows that.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ben Shapiro has thoughts on this. But the HondoBros don’t want to hear from him.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Rash of anti Semitic attacks? You mean like shooting up a synagogue? All of the shooters ranted about white replacement conspiracy theories the same conspiracy theories that you can hear on Tucker Carlson.
    No I'm talking about the explosion of anti-Semetic attacks carried in NYC. It ain't white supremacists who are behind those attacks.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No I'm talking about the explosion of anti-Semetic attacks carried in NYC. It ain't white supremacists who are behind those attacks.
    * Semitic
    For the thousandth time retard.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

* Semitic
    For the thousandth time retard.
    Fly speck my spelling Kunt, you're not good for anything else.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    SFGbob said:
    I blame Doktor Zoom and his cats in Boise, ID.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Semitic sematic CD is still full of shit
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ok, gotcha. When you said explosion of anti Semitic attacks I thought you meant the synagogue shootings by white supremacists who left online trails with rants about white replacement conspiracy theories the like of which you’d hear on Tucker Carlson but you didn’t mean that at all. You meant the recent uptick of attacks in New York. I’m glad we cleared that up.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ok, gotcha. When you said explosion of anti Semitic attacks I thought you meant the synagogue shootings by white supremacists who left online trails with rants about white replacement conspiracy theories the like of which you’d hear on Tucker Carlson but you didn’t mean that at all. You meant the recent uptick of attacks in New York. I’m glad we cleared that up.
    Why do you support known anti-semites?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Who is it?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I never understood the self hating Jew. If you were a Jew, why would you support a racist, anti-semitic party like the democrats who hate Jews and are vocal about it? Why would you support a party that recognizes the legitimacy of the Palestianian government, which is a terrorist government run by Hamas?