Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The President is above the law

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gosh, was 1973 prior to 2009? You're such a mouthy fucking moron IC.

Welcome back to the board. I noticed you ran and hid yesterday after I provided you the opening statement from Bill Taylor. You never uttered a single word on it. I wonder why.
    Yeah, I change the topic too if I was a fucking moron like you IC.

Got it. You're scared to talk about it. What a pussy.
    Yeah, the scary intellect of a fucking moron like you scares me. Have you figured out if 1973 comes before 2009 yet dumbfuck?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Welcome back to the board. I noticed you ran and hid yesterday after I provided you the opening statement from Bill Taylor. You never uttered a single word on it. I wonder why.

Yeah, the scary intellect of a fucking moron like you scares me. Have you figured out if 1973 comes before 2009 yet dumbfuck?
    Still scared to talk about it. Does it hurt your snatch that your dear leader is a criminal that you can no longer make excuses for?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If Trump murdered someone he could be impeached one day, convicted the next, and led out in chains to stand trial which is pretty much what the dem base dreams about every day

So have we established that murder is a high crime and misdemeanor?

As baseline for what we should be expecting to see come down the pike any second now.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Still scared to talk about it. Does it hurt your snatch that your dear leader is a criminal that you can no longer make excuses for?
    Don’t underestimate these guys. They can and will continue to excuse Daddy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Look at the fucking Kunt dance!!!!

I'm sure these sound legal arguments coincidentally did not exist between 2009 and 2017 but miraculously appeared now that your boy is in office. Bitchass partisan Kunt.

Come on IC, you can shove that head even further up your ass, I know you can.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm sure these sound legal arguments coincidentally did not exist between 2009 and 2017 but miraculously appeared now that your boy is in office. Bitchass partisan Kunt.

Sounds like you really got me this time
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sounds like you really got me this time
    No, you can never "get" shameless dumbfucks.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

With all the stupid shit you say, you still amaze me with your lack of reading comprehension. This is another example of how you are clueless about his point. And he's twisting you in the wind all the while you don't get it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

With all the stupid shit you say, you still amaze me with your lack of reading comprehension. This is another example of how you are clueless about his point. And he's twisting you in the wind all the while you don't get it.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Notice how Hondo can never state just how exactly the other person has poor reading comprehension. Hey Hondo, you might want to check with your ass munching pal IC, even he ran away from that steaming pile of stupidity and bullshit he posted.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tell me how I was clueless about his "point" Hondo, explain it to me.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited October 2019
    No one is running Bob. Not all of us can sit for free in the lobby of a building and watch Fox news all day and shitpost on here on our Obama phones.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Well you tell me IC. How was I clueless about the "point" you were making here:

I'll concede there was someone who was clueless when they made that statement but it sure the fuck wasn't me.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'll concede there was someone who was clueless when they made that statement but it sure the fuck wasn't me.

lol you still don't get it
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol you still don't get it
    The dodge of the fucking Kunt. Explain it to me IC. I "get" that you stuffed your fucking head up your ass and claimed that the legal arguments against being able to arrest a sitting President didn't exist prior to 2009.

I "get" that I showed you where those arguments have existed since 1973. And I "get" that you've danced like a fucking Kunt ever since then. I never called for Obama to be arrested and I never thought legally he could be arrested without being impeached first and then kicked out of office.