Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who runs Mexico?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Damone is a big fan of Citizens United.

Que les pasa a los Ciudadanos Unidos?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

https://time.com/5705358/sinaloa-cartel-mexico-culiacan/

The drug cartels do. And they proved it.

Who really runs the U.S.? We'll find out. The clock is ticking.

By the way Mexico has very strict gun control.

*Messico. Fixed.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Imagine believing that making a movie critical of PIPS should be banned and the movie makers thrown in jail. Scratch a leftist find a fascist.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Correct. And answer the question. Why would you suggest people lose rights they have as individuals when then act corporately? They are still individuals, are they not?
    They lose nothing, all of their individual rights are fully intact.

Why would you suggest corporations should have rights above and beyond those of the individual?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Correct. And answer the question. Why would you suggest people lose rights they have as individuals when then act corporately? They are still individuals, are they not?

Why would you suggest corporations should have rights above and beyond those of the individual?
    I’m not suggesting that. I’m suggesting that individuals have the same rights when they act corporately. Like I said in my post.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

I’m not suggesting that. I’m suggesting that individuals have the same rights when they act corporately. Like I said in my post.
    You’re suggesting something that isn’t the case actually is, and rejecting something that is the case doesn’t exist.

• Options

You mean like Google and FB's rights to rig the 2020 election? I agree. Why do Lefties support that?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    So the NY Times, a corporation should have no 1A rights? News to them. Scratch a leftist find a fascist.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

So the NY Times, a corporation should have no 1A rights? News to them. Scratch a leftist find a fascist.

Correct. The NY times does not have 1A rights. The journalists that work there do however.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Correct. The NY times does not have 1A rights. The journalists that work there do however.
    Wrong. Stick to the fryer, the grill, and the fridge, lest you hurt yourself.