Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jane Fonda returns to civil disobedience for global warming

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Aided the enemy? By taking some pictures and giving quotes? Or was she smuggling troop deployments and battle plans in her panties to the NVA too?

CHRIST.

We should have sided with Ho Chi Minh from the jump.

You could disagree with the war without taking propaganda photos with the enemy. Sweet fucking Geezus have some integrity.
    Yeah let’s focus on some photos with a fucking actress and not the war itself.

This is HER fault.
    Naaaaaah, lets fuck strawman ass. You can condemn what she did and still condemn the war you strawman ass fucking Kunt. Hell even she now says she regrets it and wishes she had never done it. Does that mean she now supported the war?

Stick to disparaging black Rat party members Tommy.
    Don’t get it twisted, I don’t support what she did.

BUT, I was responding to the idea that there are people out there (vets specifically) that want her dead for it.

Pay attention dumb fuck.
    Then try responding to what I've actually said dumbfuck.

You got you panties in twist in response to this and it doesn't say anything about agreeing with people who want her dead.

You could disagree with the war without taking propaganda photos with the enemy.
    Yeah, because I wasn’t talking to you and you injected your stupid comment into the thread without paying attention to the previous comments.

It’s called context, I’m not gonna spell it out for you. Keep up or fuck off.
    Bob struggles with context.
    Hondo struggles every day to pull his head out of his ass.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2019

The adults in the room are furious at something an actress did 40+ years ago.

If you wanna be the nothing matters nobody cares team, you gotta live with it.

Spare me your feigned indignation over Jane fucking Fonda.

Spare me you fake concern. Feckless cunts that do shit to damage our nations soldiers especially while cavorting with the enemy should never matter again.

You can cry for her. I have a hanky.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Aided the enemy? By taking some pictures and giving quotes? Or was she smuggling troop deployments and battle plans in her panties to the NVA too?

CHRIST.

We should have sided with Ho Chi Minh from the jump.

You could disagree with the war without taking propaganda photos with the enemy. Sweet fucking Geezus have some integrity.
    Yeah let’s focus on some photos with a fucking actress and not the war itself.

This is HER fault.
    Naaaaaah, lets fuck strawman ass. You can condemn what she did and still condemn the war you strawman ass fucking Kunt. Hell even she now says she regrets it and wishes she had never done it. Does that mean she now supported the war?

Stick to disparaging black Rat party members Tommy.
    Don’t get it twisted, I don’t support what she did.

BUT, I was responding to the idea that there are people out there (vets specifically) that want her dead for it.

Pay attention dumb fuck.
    Not saying I want her dead, but I wouldnt piss on her if she was on fire.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    She's the baby boomer's Axis Sally. She can piss right off back to Hanoi.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Global warming = shiny object for the progressive left.

Until China and India get on board, NOTHING the US can say or do will make a shit fuck of a difference.

It’s the warm fuzzy that 8 year old brains can feel like they are making a difference and taking a stand.