Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Next year's starting lineup

Going to doog out and pencil in Eason coming back. I think Hunter is a mid round pick and Ahmed is probably a day 3 pick at this point but @sonics1993 has been pretty adamant that they're gone. I don't think Taylor, Levi, or Molden are leaving early. This is my guess for the starting lineup for Michigan, I expect Savell and McMillan to eventually crack the starting lineup during the season.

Offense
QB: Eason
RB: Newton/McGrew
TE: Otton
Slot: Lowe
WR: Nacua
WR: Jones
LT: Mele
LG: Wattenburg
C: Murao
RG: Kirkland
RT: Bain

Defense
DL: Levi
DL: Tuli
OLB: Tryon
OLB: Latu
ILB: Calvert
ILB: Heimuli
Nickel: Molden
CB: Taylor
CB: McDuffie
S: Turner
S: Gordon

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Our defense should be a lot better with the new ILBs and another year of experience for everyone else. The big question mark will be the OL and that could be the reason Eason decides to declare.
  • Options
    uzi said:

Any chance at some better coaches?

Bush and Paopao are probably gone. Hoping Gregory as well but he seems untouchable.
  • Options
    CarlosDangerCarlosDanger Member Posts: 189
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Michigan will sodomize that o-line.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Going to doog out and pencil in Eason coming back. I think Hunter is a mid round pick and Ahmed is probably a day 3 pick at this point but @sonics1993 has been pretty adamant that they're gone. I don't think Taylor, Levi, or Molden are leaving early. This is my guess for the starting lineup for Michigan, I expect Savell and McMillan to eventually crack the starting lineup during the season.

Offense

Defense

Offense

Defense

Bynum at one of WR spots or slot. I don’t know what’s going on with Lowe. Defense looks spot on although we know there will be a lot of competition at ILB. I wouldn’t count out Cam Williams or McKinney starting at one safety position.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Offense

Defense

Let's be honest, Bryant has had a piss poor year. I hope he realizes he would be potentially losing quite a bit of money leaving early.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Eason is gone no matter what. Pete sealed his fate with that bullshit wildcat on a critical 3rd and 1. Huge slap in the face to Eason.

That play ranks right up with the pass in the super bowl in pure stupidity. Obviously the super bowl pick had a bit more impact but on the dumb level? Even.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Murao looks godly from what I've seen, but are we really thinking he's starting as a true freshman? Mele doesn't stick there, with Kirkland moving out to tackle and Curne or Ale playing at guard?
  • Options
    Emoterman said:

Murao looks godly from what I've seen, but are we really thinking he's starting as a true freshman? Mele doesn't stick there, with Kirkland moving out to tackle and Curne or Ale playing at guard?

Yeah I honestly have no idea what the OL will look like. That was just a shot in the dark. We also have Noorgard at C but he might be heading toward a medical retirement.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Eason - 85%. I think he goes especially if he lights up Utah. We all know how he will do against tOSU and WSU.
    Ahmed - 50%. He is not a feature back in the NFL so he will not go before the 4th rd. Is that good enough for him?
    Bryant - 100%. He was 3 and done when he signed here.
    Levi - 70%. My gut says he is gone.
    Molden - 10%. He has been good but I think he can improve his stock by coming back.
    Taylor - 75%. Has had a good year imo but this is a gut feeling.

Adams, Harris, M. Bryant will get drafted. I think Fuller and Hilbers (I'm serious) have a chance to go in the 6th or 7th rd. We have a chance to have 9-10 guys get drafted if things break right. Since I know that won't happen we will be stacked next year. The key is obviously Eason.
  • Options
    OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 179
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Offense

Defense

This is a Playoff team....jk! Maybe year 8 is our year. Still getting our guys in.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don’t think any true freshmen start on the OL. I hope Mele does stick at center. He’s been good there.

Bowman wasn’t listed in the initial depth. He starts or is the first one off the bench. I would love to see him become more of a situational DT in passing downs. He’s good there.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    uzi said:

Any chance at some better coaches?

In the starting lineup? Doubt it
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2019
    So Bandes and Fatui are relegated to Spiker and Osborne status? Jeeze... I'm sure the 2x top 60 players in the country guys will love that. Oh and Osborne/Spiker sitting behind Ty Jones at this point? Man... I bet recruits are really going to want to come here and not play football for 3 fucking years.

What's the point of recruiting these guys if you're just going to play the fucking Fullers and Opera's of the world?

I'm tired of watching Manu and Wellington... I'm tired of Bronson... I'm already tired of Kirkland and Wattenberg... I don't care that they're upperclassmen... their upside is literal dogshit.

This season is a damn wash... get the young guys in there and build for next season/beyond.