Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You know who else finished 17-15 this season

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Indiana.

You think they should fire Crean? Didn't think so.

Ease up on Romar. Sheesh.

Damn that big 10. They actually play fundamental basketball back there. We might win 2 conference games. Whoosh or not
    And yet they always under perform in the Dance (I like to call it the "Dance", it's what I like to do. It saves me time, since it is shorter than typing "March Madness" or the "NCAA Tournament"...that's just too many letters) except for MSU.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Indiana.

Damn that big 10. They actually play fundamental basketball back there. We might win 2 conference games. Whoosh or not
    And yet they always under perform in the Dance (I like to call it the "Dance", it's what I like to do. It saves me time, since it is shorter than typing "March Madness" or the "NCAA Tournament"...that's just too many letters) except for MSU.
    And Ohio State, and Michigan. Yeah, but still.. Good post.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Indiana.

And Ohio State, and Michigan. Yeah, but still.. Good post.

A 1 seed losing in the sweet 16 is under performing.

HTH.