Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I still can't believe....

2»

Comments

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You're just like most crybaby liberals. No valid argument whatsoever. Just a bunch of useless noise. Scoreboard is working and points keep getting added.

I'll let you try again, though.

What did your boy Barry do in his eight years? I'll wait for your response.

Iran Nuclear Deal?
    Affordable Care Act?
    Bailed out the auto industry?

Yeah ok bud. So you should be happy then since he’s failed to do all the things he said he’d do.

Tax cuts
    Criminal justice reform
    Kim not testing nukes
    Stood up to China - you probably can’t see how important this is
    A bunch of wall built
    2 Supreme Court justices

This list goes on.

What did Your boy Barry do? Obamacare?

Trump is demonstrably the weakest first term president in modern US History. He’s failed to deliver on all of his major campaign promises. He has no legislative record, only a miserable trail of foreign policy debacles, legal losses, and easily reversed executive orders. He skirted an independent counsel and the House of Representatives is going to impeach him. Scoreboard indeed.

So I was right again. Your scoreboard broke many years ago. You should check the current results.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

You're just like most crybaby liberals. No valid argument whatsoever. Just a bunch of useless noise. Scoreboard is working and points keep getting added.

Iran Nuclear Deal?
    Affordable Care Act?

Yeah ok bud. So you should be happy then since he’s failed to do all the things he said he’d do.

Tax cuts
    Criminal justice reform
    Kim not testing nukes
    A bunch of wall built
    2 Supreme Court justices

This list goes on.

Trump is demonstrably the weakest first term president in modern US History. He’s failed to deliver on all of his major campaign promises. He has no legislative record, only a miserable trail of foreign policy debacles, legal losses, and easily reversed executive orders. He skirted an independent counsel and the House of Representatives is going to impeach him. Scoreboard indeed.

So I was right again. Your scoreboard broke many years ago. You should check the current results.
    What does Obama have to do with the fact the trump is an abysmal failure facing impeachment. Great valid argument as always.

If you want to catch up on the scoreboard, foxnews.com has current results you may want to look at.
  • Options
    I've got a lot of inside info. Premium content...

Senate will not convict him.

Iran Nuclear Deal?
    Affordable Care Act?

Tax cuts
    Criminal justice reform
    Kim not testing nukes
    A bunch of wall built
    2 Supreme Court justices

This list goes on.

What does Obama have to do with the fact the trump is an abysmal failure facing impeachment. Great valid argument as always.

If you want to catch up on the scoreboard, foxnews.com has current results you may want to look at.
  • Options

Iran Nuclear Deal?
    Affordable Care Act?

Tax cuts
    Criminal justice reform
    Kim not testing nukes
    A bunch of wall built
    2 Supreme Court justices

This list goes on.

The senate may not convict so trump is not an abysmal failure without any policy victories of his own, and an abject failure moving any agenda at all? So you still haven’t checked the scoreboard on foxnews.com?

• Options
    Oh you are referring to the poll? Yeah I’m aware of that. Don’t believe it for a second.

Iran Nuclear Deal?
    Affordable Care Act?

Tax cuts
    Criminal justice reform
    Kim not testing nukes
    A bunch of wall built
    2 Supreme Court justices

This list goes on.

The senate may not convict so trump is not an abysmal failure without any policy victories of his own, and an abject failure moving any agenda at all? So you still haven’t checked the scoreboard on foxnews.com?

• Options

Oh you are referring to the poll? Yeah I’m aware of that. Don’t believe it for a second.

Iran Nuclear Deal?
    Affordable Care Act?

Tax cuts
    Criminal justice reform
    Kim not testing nukes
    A bunch of wall built
    2 Supreme Court justices

This list goes on.

But you believe trump delivered on his justifications for tariffs (ie taxes on American consumers) because there’s an outline of an agreement for China to resume US Ag purchases and nothing else?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,925
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Our alcoholic dawg seems to have missed the Mueller collusion disaster. CD keeps rooting for the away team and the current dem commie style show trial.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2019
    Wrong Thread. Sorry.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    This looks serious...
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2019

Tax cuts
    Criminal justice reform
    Kim not testing nukes
    A bunch of wall built
    2 Supreme Court justices

This list goes on.

Well NK doesn’t need to test nukes because they already have a working model. The last phase of most nuke programs is the hydrogen bomb test and they nailed that. They are now mass producing them. We don’t test out nukes anymore, do we? Trump has already given Kim a ton of what he wanted by meeting with him and suspending Team Spirit and getting nothing in return. The master deal maker suck at making deals.

So far his standing up to China hasn’t accomplished anything.

Criminal Justice was much needed and a good thing.