Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

He will be gone soon...

HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Standard Supporter
When DAT is in the NFL or wherever, what are the chances that he leaks how much he was paid to go to Oregon? Either he was paid or someone close to him.

FWIW, I think the Hawks should draft him in the 4th or 5th round and convert him to a CB and PR/KR.

Comments

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Yeah, I can't imagine why any kid would want to go to Oregon. Nomination for doog post of the day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    HFNY said:

When DAT is in the NFL or wherever, what are the chances that he leaks how much he was paid to go to Oregon? Either he was paid or someone close to him.

FWIW, I think the Hawks should draft him in the 4th or 5th round and convert him to a CB and PR/KR.

CHRIST!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    He_will_be_gone_soon would be a good screen name in reference to Mark Helfrich.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes

how so? Gonna give the guy a chance?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

disagree

He_Will_Torment_You_For_Years has a better ring to it
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,096
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Lets hypothetically say he only went to Oregon so he, or someone he cares about, could get a payday. Why would he rat Oregon out?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Mad_Son said:

Lets hypothetically say he only went to Oregon so he, or someone he cares about, could get a payday. Why would he rat Oregon out?

Because he's a dumbass?
  • Options

Don't be stealing my troll names for duck week.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Yeah, I can't imagine why any kid would want to go to Oregon. Nomination for doog post of the day.

The day?

This is the early leader for the 2014 Doog Post O' The Year!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yeezus, I'm talking about one specific recruit and not every highly rated recruit that's gone to Oregon...other 5 stars have gone to Oregon (and Washington) but I've never heard the same stories about them.

Anyway, does anyone agree that he'd be a better fit as a CB to cover guys like Tavon Austin while also being involved in PR / KR and maybe a few sub-package plays on O?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2014
    HFNY said:

Yeezus, I'm talking about one specific recruit and not every highly rated recruit that's gone to Oregon...other 5 stars have gone to Oregon (and Washington) but I've never heard the same stories about them.

Anyway, does anyone agree that he'd be a better fit as a CB to cover guys like Tavon Austin while also being involved in PR / KR and maybe a few sub-package plays on O?

I'd play him on offense. He's a weapon you have to be aware of at all times. I haven't seen anything to make me think he's TUFF enough to play defense.

• Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    there are shit for brains posts and then there is this one which is worse
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Fenwick said:

how so? Gonna give the guy a chance?
    He gets one more year. When you inherit two Top 3 teams and probably the best QB the program has ever had there are your chances. So, far all they have to show is a gas station trophy. He better bring home some hardware next year or they simply won't renue his contract. Make no mistake; the bean counter will not fire a coach no matter how bad they are.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    In his high school film and IMHO, he was more impressive on D as a physical DB with great instincts.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HFNY said:

And He follows it up with this gem.

This guy makes Aubs look impartial.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    HFNY said:

In his high school film and IMHO, he was more impressive on D as a physical DB with great instincts.

Agreed, I said that after about 30 seconds. IMO he could have been a first round lock as a DB.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    A 5'8 160 pound running back would be a perfect fit for the Seahawks defensive system.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Have you honestly watched his high school film on D?

He's actually an inch taller and 14 pounds heavier but it's silly to suggest that the Seahawks couldn't have a place on the roster for a back-up DB who matches up with weapons in our division like Tavon Austin. He could also be a PR and in sub-packages on O in the slot.

He may not be worth a 4th round pick but he's definitely worth a 5th round and then a conversion.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited March 2014
    Maybe someone will make better use of him than dumbass Frost and Helfrich. Run him up the middle 100 million times. Maybe it'll work on the 1,000,001th time. I got disgusted by their inability to learn on the job. Chip Kelly knew how to use him.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Maybe someone will make better use of him than dumbass Frost and Helfrich. Run him up the middle 100 million times. Maybe it'll work on the 1,000,001th time. I got disgusted by their inability to learn on the job. Chip Kelly knew how to use him.

If you think you are so much better than Helfrich then how come you have not submitted your fucking resume yet?! ROFL!!