Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1
    They're doing it wrong. They should be scheduling Idaho State, Southern North Dakota, Slippery Rock, et al. Getting closer to that Mora implosion day by day.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Things are really starting to implode down there.
  • Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

They're doing it wrong. They should be scheduling Idaho State, Southern North Dakota, Slippery Rock, et al. Getting closer to that Mora implosion day by day.

I know you said that tongue in cheek (or think you did), but the fact remains, the top teams yearly fudge their win loss percentages by feasting on a Slippery Rock. One of the two teams in the match-up is going to come out with a big fat L in the column.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Vegasdawg said:

I know you said that tongue in cheek (or think you did), but the fact remains, the top teams yearly fudge their win loss percentages by feasting on a Slippery Rock. One of the two teams in the match-up is going to come out with a big fat L in the column.
    post johny football, A&M might need to get used to many big fat Ls. I think UCLA has more to lose in this arrangement.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    brchco12 said:

Vegasdawg said:

post johny football, A&M might need to get used to many big fat Ls. I think UCLA has more to lose in this arrangement.

Disagree
  • Options
    SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1
    A&M would beat UCLA 7 or 8 times out of 10
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What do you mean? Rutgers is the kind of team you pay big money to see. And there's nothing like Newark and Piscataway on a crisp fall afternoon.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

disagree
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Just cause they joined the SEC? UCLA 7-10. Cook it
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It must be nice to schedule real OOC opponents. Remember when we weren't afraid to play good teams?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Just cause they joined the SEC? UCLA 7-10. Cook it
    Would Leach beat Texas A & M 7 out of 10?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    According to PL_SSFS any Pac 12 team would go 7-10 against any SEC team. The SEC is overrated, the Pac is underrated. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
  • Options
    Founders Club

According to PL_SSFS any Pac 12 team would go 7-10 against any SEC team.The SEC is overrated, the Pac is underrated. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Correct.

Puppy Steelheader and I were mocked for pointing that out throughout last season, but in the end, we were vindicated.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

According to PL_SSFS any Pac 12 team would go 7-10 against any SEC team.The SEC is overrated, the Pac is underrated. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Correct.

Puppy Steelheader and I were mocked for pointing that out throughout last season, but in the end, we were vindicated.
    Yes, the Pac really proved itself superior to the SEC in the end.

Huh?

• Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Correct.

Huh?

Maybe not, but the SEC has beem overrated for years, while the Pac 10/12 hasn't received its due.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Correct.

Huh?

Maybe not, but the SEC has beem overrated for years, while the Pac 10/12 hasn't received its due.
    Win 7 straight NC's, then pop off