Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Adidas UW Etsy editions get changed?

2»

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

After the UltraBoosts debacle they can shove all their products right square in their ass.

YKW
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,965 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

After the UltraBoosts debacle they can shove all their products right square in their ass.

YKW
    What are you asking for here @dirtysouwfdawg? Pics of @Swaye? His ass? His Ultraboosts? (‘CAUSE HE DIDN’T GET A PAIR...STOP BEING SO INSENSITIVE!), or some random Adidas employee and their ass?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

YKW
    What are you asking for here @dirtysouwfdawg? Pics of @Swaye? His ass? His Ultraboosts? (‘CAUSE HE DIDN’T GET A PAIR...STOP BEING SO INSENSITIVE!), or some random Adidas employee and their ass?
    Pics of “Shove all their products Right square in their ass.”

Not asking for much.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,809
    Anyone get these today? Got a notice that they were available for early access and they still had the notify me. Didn't get my wife a pair of the Ultras and she gets to settle with these.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Postal91 said:

Anyone get these today? Got a notice that they were available for early access and they still had the notify me. Didn't get my wife a pair of the Ultras and she gets to settle with these.

the word "Huskies" is upside to what I would expect. Maybe I'm just too old (rich, and white) to get it, but it seems weird because if I were to wear them I'd wear them to show them off but I'd be the only person who could read them. Anyway.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,809
    Meek said:

the word "Huskies" is upside to what I would expect. Maybe I'm just too old (rich, and white) to get it, but it seems weird because if I were to wear them I'd wear them to show them off but I'd be the only person who could read them. Anyway.

LOL - Just saw that. Good catch. Maybe you could kick someone in the face with them for true 'branding'?