Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thanks guys

Thanks for the ass kicking and all the hospitality. Good luck against Whoregon.

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,957
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Hey, wait- your dick-sucking initiation ritual is scheduled for Tuesday.

Don't LEAVE!

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I've been around HH a long time. I guess its time to leave. It just isnt fun anymore. It used to be. It used to be funny, creative, informative, and a resource if you needed something that you had no clue about. Its changed.

The guys at WildcatAuthority have probably been more lenient to HH guys out there than any other site. We used to consider ourselves as Friends of Wildcat Authority. We laughed and usually just tried to ignore stuff. LukeTheDrifter and I would visit The Pit and weve also been to the KOPs. Because some of you knew us and because of the slack we cut you guys, most of you wouldnt push things too far. It was funny once in awhile, but it isnt any more. Some of you just dont know when enough is enough. Some dont know when to stop. And some of the newer HH members are just trying too hard to fit in. It used to be that all the guys on HH had each others back. Not any more.

The amount of complaints we're getting from what some of you guys are doing has definitely increased. Some of you are having a tough time figuring out whats ok out here and whats appropriate for Wildcat Authority. Its not that hard. Some of you guys just dont care and thats our problem. The biggest problem is that PurpleThrobber and I are accountable not only to each other, but others as well. You guys have no clue how big of a shit storm you caused with Anthony. The network was all over me on that and I did everything I could to make it a non issue. I got things calmed down and then a couple of knuckleheads out here stirred it all up again. A little bit was funny, but what some of you dont get is its still a business. Screwing with somebody is one thing, but when you're screwing with their business and impacting their work, its a different story. Some of you just take it way too far and dont realize we have jobs to do.

I have to be somewhat PC on Wildcat Authority and this was a place I could come and let my hair down a bit. I could interact out here in a way I couldn't at Wildcat Authority. I guess its really my fault. By doing so, I guess I opened the door for you think it was OK to make Hardcore Husky your playground. Well its not. So, Im done.

This place hasn't been the same since @TierbsHsotBoobs choked on a ham sandwich anyways.

Take care guys

Is that what we call trump’s dick these days
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    azgreg said:

azgreg said:

Thanks for the ass kicking and all the hospitality. Good luck against Whoregon.

STAY!

LEAVE!!

Please stick around just to drive @Pitchfork51 batshit

TIA
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I've been around HH a long time. I guess its time to leave. It just isnt fun anymore. It used to be. It used to be funny, creative, informative, and a resource if you needed something that you had no clue about. Its changed.

The guys at WildcatAuthority have probably been more lenient to HH guys out there than any other site. We used to consider ourselves as Friends of Wildcat Authority. We laughed and usually just tried to ignore stuff. LukeTheDrifter and I would visit The Pit and weve also been to the KOPs. Because some of you knew us and because of the slack we cut you guys, most of you wouldnt push things too far. It was funny once in awhile, but it isnt any more. Some of you just dont know when enough is enough. Some dont know when to stop. And some of the newer HH members are just trying too hard to fit in. It used to be that all the guys on HH had each others back. Not any more.

The amount of complaints we're getting from what some of you guys are doing has definitely increased. Some of you are having a tough time figuring out whats ok out here and whats appropriate for Wildcat Authority. Its not that hard. Some of you guys just dont care and thats our problem. The biggest problem is that PurpleThrobber and I are accountable not only to each other, but others as well. You guys have no clue how big of a shit storm you caused with Anthony. The network was all over me on that and I did everything I could to make it a non issue. I got things calmed down and then a couple of knuckleheads out here stirred it all up again. A little bit was funny, but what some of you dont get is its still a business. Screwing with somebody is one thing, but when you're screwing with their business and impacting their work, its a different story. Some of you just take it way too far and dont realize we have jobs to do.

I have to be somewhat PC on Wildcat Authority and this was a place I could come and let my hair down a bit. I could interact out here in a way I couldn't at Wildcat Authority. I guess its really my fault. By doing so, I guess I opened the door for you think it was OK to make Hardcore Husky your playground. Well its not. So, Im done.

This place hasn't been the same since @TierbsHsotBoobs choked on a ham sandwich anyways.

Take care guys

TLDR