Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Are Oregon Fans Super Racist? Cause they're Super Duper White

2»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

salemcoog said:

This may be the stupidest thread I’ve seen on the CFB bored.

The entire Oregon fanbase is retarded, so of course any thread about them is inherently stupid.

But the point of this thread is that I never before realized how fucking racist the Oregon fanbase is. Wowsa. That crowd was whiter than the crowds in Provo or Boise (aka North Provo).

Thanks for chiming in.
    Just shut up and admit the real reason you started this thread: you're a flaming doog, and the thought of Oregon possibly going back on top and running the conference again infuriates you.

PS you sound like a far left stooge crying about racism where there is no proof or suggestion of it.
    Rent free, Meth-head Racist.
    Welcome the newest member of the Hondo Bros.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

The entire Oregon fanbase is retarded, so of course any thread about them is inherently stupid.

But the point of this thread is that I never before realized how fucking racist the Oregon fanbase is. Wowsa. That crowd was whiter than the crowds in Provo or Boise (aka North Provo).

Thanks for chiming in.
    Just shut up and admit the real reason you started this thread: you're a flaming doog, and the thought of Oregon possibly going back on top and running the conference again infuriates you.

PS you sound like a far left stooge crying about racism where there is no proof or suggestion of it.
    It's self-evident from the composition of the crowd that the U of O is committed to 400 years of oppression. What is more oppressive and humiliating than dressing up the U of O players in those ridiculously gay highlighter yellow outfits? If that's not oppression, what is?

salemcoog said:

Thanks for chiming in.

Rent free, Meth-head Racist.
    Welcome the newest member of the Hondo Bros. to WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH-VILLE!!!
    Maybe if you weren't such an Alex Jones Toady, you wouldn't be so easily triggered.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Get away from the OKG strategy and you might sustain something.

Get away from the OKG strategy and you might sustain something.

I'm sure Built-For-Life is offensive to Duck Nation's Built-for-Welfare program.
    A. Oregon claims OKG philosophy is racist.
    B. Oregon has no fans of any color in their stadium.
    C. Dumb Ducks don't get the irony.
    D. Oregon fans are stunningly white hypocrites projecting their own racism onto UW and Pete.
    E. Oregon fanbase is intellectually incapable of realizing their hypocrisy, moral corruption and blatant exploitation of athletes of color.
    F. Oregon is the gift that keeps on giving.
    Hondo Bros, confirmed sighting.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,584
    This guy is unhinged and has also somehow never been to a UW game if he thinks husky stadium has any more people of color in it than Oregon, osu, or wsu
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    ntxduck said:

This guy is unhinged and has also somehow never been to a UW game if he thinks husky stadium has any more people of color in it than Oregon, osu, or wsu

Why do you hate @RoadDawg55???
    edited October 2019
    ntxduck said:

So Asians aren't people of color all of the sudden? Christ.

Oregon's racism is unyielding and worse than I thought.
    That Stanford loss really got to him. Hope he doesn't' jump off a bridge or something.

That Stanford loss really got to him. Hope he doesn't' jump off a bridge or something.

Why haven't you jumped off a bridge yet, OBK? A better world awaits you.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

ntxduck said:

Why do you hate @RoadDawg55???
    I haven’t been to a game in a few years. I’m planning to go this year. I had the opportunity to go against Hawai’i but chose not to. I’m thinking about going to the Oregon game.