Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Worst Part about it...

BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
edited October 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
...is I wasnt even mad. At all. How that went last night was completely predictable. I know this has been completely beaten to death, but our inside linebackers are ssoooo bad it is indescribable. The next time they shoot their gap and make a good play will be the first. Our defense got shoved around like a booger last night. The staff and players should be humiliated. Im guessing they are not. Which is why nothing will change.

Offensively...fuck me running. Completely uncommitted to the run. Then we go empty. Which is kindergarden level FS, the second they do that and eliminate the possibility of the run our jag wideouts cant get open against 7-8 playing pass from the snap. Can our offensive coaches not see that? Not kicking the tying FG down 13-10 and instead throwing a slant to Baccelia against an AA corner is fucking fireable. That is grounds for termination for whoever is responsible. How many god damn passes are we gonna drop? Seriously.

Last night broke me. There is something seriously wrong with our program. We have hit our ceiling, we will not hold anyones feet to the fire and this will happen 2 more times this season. The definition of insanity is doing the same fucking thing over and over and expecting a different result. And Pete is completely bullheaded and he isnt going ANYWHERE. That talk can just stop. Settle in and enjoy more games like last night until Pete is done cashing $5m checks.

FM. FY. FE.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BayDawg said:

...is I wasnt even mad. At all. How that went last night was completely predictable. I know this has been completely beaten to death, but our inside linebackers are ssoooo bad it is indescribable. The next time they shoot their gap and make a good play will be the first. Our defense got shoved around like a booger last night. The staff and players should be humiliated. Im guessing they are not. Which is why nothing will change.

Offensively...fuck me running. Completely uncommitted to the run. Then we go empty. Which is kindergarden level FS, the second they do that and eliminate the possibility of the run our jag wideouts cant get open against 7-8 playing pass from the snap. Can our offensive coaches not see that? Not kicking the tying FG down 13-10 and instead throwing a slant to Baccelia against an AA corner is fucking fireable. That is grounds for termination for whoever is responsible. How many god damn passes are we gonna drop? Seriously.

Last night broke me. There is something seriously wrong with our program. We have hit our ceiling, we will not hold anyones feet to the fire and this will happen 2 more times this season. The definition of insanity is doing the same fucking thing over and over and expecting a different result. And Pete is completely bullheaded and he isnt going ANYWHERE. That talk can just stop. Settle in and enjoy more games like last night until Pete is done cashing $5m checks.

FM. FY. FE.

So much this! When you have legit all world receivers like CLimpson you can go empty backfield. When you have Fullofshit and Bacteria, you have just waved the French flag. It's fucking disgusting. Do Pete and that moron OC of ours think ANY team is scared of our dwarf WR corp? Stupefying.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BayDawg said:

FM. FY. FE.

I’m mad
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Do you all miss J. Smith?
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Empty in the red zone is some profoundly stupid shit. You’re just making the defense’s job easy, because they have so little field to cover.

This is really elementary stuff, yet UW goes empty in the RZ all the time.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

BayDawg said:

FM. FY. FE.

I’m mad
    I guess I am too, but not my usual screaming and swearing at the TV, scaring the shit out of my wife and cat way. More of a controlled steam. But you could see last night coming from 5 miles away.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fenwick said:

Do you all miss J. Smith?

No.