Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Stanford Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gwad said:

Pete’s offense will always suck. Eason was his bailout this year and they still suck cock

He has no receivers. 6 drops???? or something like that.
    still shitty after all these years
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Whatever, I scored a gram. Time to lay my coke game down
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,289
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

dannarc said:

How high is tbe Aurora bridge?

Whidbey deception pass bridge has a nice view, plenty tall, and a strong enough tide to sweep whatever is left out to sea forever
    Whichever is closer to Maltby
  • Options
    SaracenSaracen Member Posts: 269
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Postal91 said:

The line judge on the Stanford side is giving them the game and the good spots

I think you misspelled “Petersen’s offense”
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Just know I turned down getting laid to shitpost in this game thread with you fools.

Girl asked me to watch the game at her bar with her, I told her I'm not an enjoyable person to watch UW football with and that I'm usually on my phone in between plays and during commercials.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Saracen said:

Postal91 said:

The line judge on the Stanford side is giving them the game and the good spots

I think you misspelled “Petersen’s offense”
    And faggotry
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Just know I turned down getting laid to shitpost in this game thread with you fools.

Girl asked me to watch the game at her bar with her, I told her I'm not an enjoyable person to watch UW football with and that I'm usually on my phone in between plays and during commercials.

Run defense has improved. DL playing better.
  • Options
    DuckMayneDuckMayne Member Posts: 29
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I understood the preseason optimism but every unbiased observer knew Husky's had a lot of holes to fill. They were hoping to reload and not rebuild. Clearly it's a rebuild and not a reload so hopefully these young guys improve and they can compete for a rose bowl this year or next. Lots of season left.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    FirePete said:

dnc said:

Of all the shit takes I've had lately this is the one you choose to copypasta into bolivian.

You can't even troll well.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2019
    dnc said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

Of all the shit takes I've had lately this is the one you choose to copypasta into bolivian.

You can't even troll well.
    hey i am like Chris Petersen ;) when it comes to trolling
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

How the fuck do we have no receivers competent to play? At what point is this on Adams?

Remember who #2 works for.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

So, just to rub salt in the wound and bring this thread full circle, I hit girl from page 5 up and said I need to get drunk immediately.

She sends me this:

Fucking fatality.

I hope you learned a valuable lesson tonight @ExtraChrisB.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Saracen said:

Pissing away the one year you have an elite QB like Eason is fucking criminal.

Eason elite? He might have a great arm but he has nothing between his ears.

He's been shit against Cal, USC, and now Stanford.
    I won’t bury him, and he is very talented, but he’s mechanical. The Browning impersonations were rough too. He started the game fine.

Not running th ball on this back to back drives was FS. Drops hurt again. Even our good players sucked today.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2019

Huskies mailed this one in. Don James would have made changes a long time ago. What is it going to take for Pete to be a real man and admit he needs to make changes to his system?

Not going to happen.
    Pete is THE CHANGE that needs to happen. Not his underling coaches. Choke Peterson needs to quit or be fired. He's had 6 fucking years. Who else gets that much rope and millions per year?

Fuck him. He's trash.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

So, just to rub salt in the wound and bring this thread full circle, I hit girl from page 5 up and said I need to get drunk immediately.

She sends me this:

Fucking fatality.

I hope you learned a valuable lesson tonight @ExtraChrisB.
    This loss starts with me. Was not prepared and that showed in the execution. I'm going to have to put the film on to see what needs to be cleaned up. It's (not) hard.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,490

Saracen said:

Pissing away the one year you have an elite QB like Eason is fucking criminal.

Eason elite? He might have a great arm but he has nothing between his ears.

He's been shit against Cal, USC, and now Stanford.
    I won’t bury him, and he is very talented, but he’s mechanical. The Browning impersonations were rough too. He started the game fine.

Not running th ball on this back to back drives was FS. Drops hurt again. Even our good players sucked today.
    The offense isn't doing him any favors. His WRs are absolutely trash and his OL didn't care to block 3 people.

That said, he needs to make everyone else around him better. And he isn't. Against Cal, USC, and Stanford, he's been Browning.