Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How are you gullible far right lunatic fringe dumbfucks like Russia Race rationalizing this?

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

OK i read it

Imagine thinking it is anything other than the same warmed over bullshit Team Hondo has been struggling to explain all week. Written by a serial liar who still claims to have iron clad proof of Russian collusion

Now he throws in "text messages" that of course we don't see but have to take Schiff's word that they are really serious THIS TIME

Trump wants to get to the bottom of Biden corruption and the witch hunt. Barr is on a world tour to find it because the Trump investigation was world wide with help asked of foreign countries

Hide and watch

Holy shit this is hilarious.
    Yeah, you probably need to tell everybody again that impeachment is coming.
    You imbeciles are constantly making inane and irrelevant posts implying you can stop impeachment. I don’t think you understand what’s going on. At all.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Whenever I know I'm reading bullshit, I scan it, I don't read it. I stopped scanning at Adam Shit's signature.

You should read it. Seriously.
    Fuck off...I read the actual phone transcript, not some lying nutjob's interpretation of it. The texts are the same thing if you actually read them...they ask for help in Barr's investigation of 2016 (as they should). I especially liked this text:
    “Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo’s [sic] of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign,”

If you want to still be lead around by the nose by the dumb lying sacks more power to you...just don't blame me when it keeps blowing up in your face. How's that Mueller Report coming along now?

HondoFSBros...

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    “Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo’s [sic] of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign,”

Case closed. Impeach him
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

OK i read it

Imagine thinking it is anything other than the same warmed over bullshit Team Hondo has been struggling to explain all week. Written by a serial liar who still claims to have iron clad proof of Russian collusion

Now he throws in "text messages" that of course we don't see but have to take Schiff's word that they are really serious THIS TIME

Trump wants to get to the bottom of Biden corruption and the witch hunt. Barr is on a world tour to find it because the Trump investigation was world wide with help asked of foreign countries

Hide and watch

You imbeciles are constantly making inane and irrelevant posts implying you can stop impeachment. I don’t think you understand what’s going on. At all.
    Yeah, you'll find those posts from me in the thread where you are talking about your love of sucking cock. I've never said any such thing you lying sack of shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

OK i read it

Hide and watch

Yeah, you'll find those posts from me in the thread where you are talking about your love of sucking cock. I've never said any such thing you lying sack of shit.
    None of us imbeciles said that

We said bring it on
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2019

Is this similar to the fabricated evidence of Russian collusion that Adam Shit and the rest of the dotardcrats tried to pin on Trump, when it was actually they along with the intelligence agencies who were colluding with the British and Australian governments to stage a coup and overturn a US election?

The 'whisteblower' is a registered dotardcrat. Interesting how the deep state IG changed whisteblowing rules to allow for second or third hand 'knowledge' right before this all was alleged to have happened.

Trump did suggest on camera that China investigate Creepy Schmoe Biden. That's called free speech. It's not a concept I expect folks of your stripe to understand. If Creepy Schmoe committed crimes in foreign countries, there's nothing wrong with the President or anyone else suggesting that those countries investigate his corrupt ass. I guess you don't get it, but he's running for President, and was former VP. He's fair game.

Loser.

And this was the day we put Grandpa in a home and took his computer away.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

OK i read it

Hide and watch

Everyone knows exactly what is going on...we are currently in the middle of a coup attempt. You have:
    1) Dems thinking they can gin up some controversy enough to Impeach Trump and deflect from whatever is going to come out on the 2016 election, with their biggest problem being the people they have doing it are both dumb as rocks and out of touch with the country (Shitt/Pelosi) or corrupt as can be and flailing at anything to deflect from what's buried out there (Brennen & Company). They are also trying to dirty up Trump because they know their candidates are shite.
    2) On the other side you have a fractured group of Republicans that knows something absolutely egregious actually happened with the 2016 election but completely underestimate the complete spinelessness of at least half of their group to stand up to the media and Left and completely overestimate their ability to overcome the above circus, the media, and the entrenched govt bureaucracy to get whatever is buried out there and the appropriate folks prosecuted.

In the end it will be a cluster, not much will happen, the Dems may be dumb enough to actually Impeach him but it will go nowhere in the Senate, and then unless the Dems nominate someone other than their current shitshow of a Presidential Field slate Trump will easily win reelection in 2020.

Keep thinking the story is somehow going to be different though...
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Case closed. Impeach him

That guy is a huge Trump donor and peddling a false explanation
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Case closed. Impeach him

That's from your texts you fucking moron
  • Options
    Thanks ever

Case closed. Impeach him

I know it's a text. He was trying to get the rest to stop the quid pro quo talk. It's a moot point anyway since it's illegal to solicit anything of value electorally from a foreign national. The quid pro quo is just more abuse of office.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for your entertaining rationalizing. Congrats... what I expected
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thanks ever

Case closed. Impeach him

I know it's a text. He was trying to get the rest to stop the quid pro quo talk. It's a moot point anyway since it's illegal to solicit anything of value electorally from a foreign national. The quid pro quo is just more abuse of office.
    So you're now debunking your own evidence

Cool
  • Options

Thanks ever

Case closed. Impeach him

Cool
    You realize I am not planning on convincing you. We live in a post truth era in which it's hip to believe nonsense.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thanks ever

Case closed. Impeach him

Cool
    You realize I am not planning on convincing you. We live in a post truth era in which it's hip to believe nonsense.
    You would need facts to convince me so of course you won't

You have the self awareness of an amoeba
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Thanks ever

Case closed. Impeach him

Cool

Arguing with Trumptards is a waste of time. It's like telling a Christian that Jesus has been dead for 2000 years and can't hear you. It's useless since you believe things that are false and nonsensical. Obviously, Trump abused his office to pressure Ukraine into sham investigations so he could benefit electorally (that's both illegal and impeachable). But I can't argue the point because you've been bamboozled by a con artist, Mr Trump.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,759

SFGbob said:

OK i read it

Hide and watch

You obviously have no idea how this all works. But them you're the guy that makes El Monte miserable!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

OK i read it

Hide and watch

You obviously have no idea how this all works. But them you're the guy that makes El Monte miserable!
    Expand on that. Tell me how impeachment works.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Case closed. Impeach him

This is the part of the movie where the wise guys realize the rat is wearing a wire.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thanks ever

Case closed. Impeach him

Cool

Arguing with Trumptards is a waste of time. It's like telling a Christian that Jesus has been dead for 2000 years and can't hear you. It's useless since you believe things that are false and nonsensical. Obviously, Trump abused his office to pressure Ukraine into sham investigations so he could benefit electorally (that's both illegal and impeachable). But I can't argue the point because you've been bamboozled by a con artist, Mr Trump.
    Its such a waste of time that you started a thread calling me out with more of your bullshit which you then proceeded to debunk yourself

Go Wildcats