Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Best picture ever, or best picture ever? Discuss.

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
From Ben Ossai's Google+ page.

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Meh. You haven't seen the photoshop job of me rubbing suntan oil on Kate Upton's back.
  • Options
    Right, but this photoshop job was done by Ben himself. And putting himself on the cover of NCAA 09 makes it extra awesome, since the cover player is usually the best player of the previous season, as in 2008. As in 0-12.
  • Options
    And he's still ready to rumble. You can tell.
  • Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I'm trying to recall if there has ever been a Husky lineman that I wanted to leave than him. If a Goodyear blimp wandered over the field it was like having double vision.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Vegasdawg said:

I'm trying to recall if there has ever been a Husky lineman that I wanted to leave than him. If a Goodyear blimp wandered over the field it was like having double vision.

Kohler is the only one who comes close IMO. Found this wonderful pic as well.
  • Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    When Kohler was in high school and their team played Lakeside, I thought he looked legit. A four star lineman for sure. That worthless position coach Coz as well as the team policy that we play all freshmen linemen and ruin them if at all possible, did Kohler in. That's my theory about him and his career. Porter was ruined too. Linemen in particular need time for their joints and ligaments to mature, or so says my wife who knows all about that stuff. Rather than recruit great linemen in abundance, the staff scrambled at the end of each recruiting cycle and landed us some great walk on's and projects. And then failed to develop them. It was a race between whether the staff could running their health or fail to develop them if they failed to ruin them. Just don't repeat my take on this because the official company line says the injury problems on young linemen was bad luck and Coz and the staff had everything under control as far as line recruiting was concerned. Losing legacy linemen is normal and nothing to be concerned with.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2014
    Kohler's "Fat Skater Kid from 1993" haircut is all I needed to see to realize he would not be a stud college football player.

No successful college football player has ever looked like this. However, the kid in 6th grade who would sit in the back of the room at the big table and pick his nose and eat it bares a striking resemblance:

• Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Kohler's "Fat Skater Kid from 1993" haircut is all I needed to see to realize he would not be a stud college football player.

No successful college football player has ever looked like this. However, the kid in 6th grade who would sit in the back of the room at the big table and pick his nose and eat it bares a striking resemblance:

Wait, no, that's not right

Although I guess Cushing is missing the bangs.

Cushing's hair mixed with some Bama bangs might work.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Right, but this photoshop job was done by Ben himself. And putting himself on the cover of NCAA 09 makes it extra awesome, since the cover player is usually the best player of the previous season, as in 2008. As in 0-12.

I'm pretty sure they released NCAA 09 in 2008. Right before the perfect season.